Not gonna happen

(Noah/Abel's POV)

Unwrapping her arms around my neck, I sit down the very much awake and very much drunk Amara.

"It's like deja Vu." She laughs as she slides down my couch and sits on the floor.

"I can't tell what kind of drunk you are." I narrow my eyes at her as I squat down to get a better look at her.

"I'm not a drunk." She scoffs and softly presses her hand to my cheek.

"Everyone is a drunk when they're drunk." I can't help but smile when she gives me a confused look.

"Not everyone is an alcoholic." The drunk brunette snorts to herself.

"That doesn't seem like it's only your doing." I tell her as her fingers twirl around my small, dark beard.

Raising her red stained eyes to meet my clear ones, she sticks her bottom lip out at me. "That's sweet of you to say but, I'm an adult. I need to take blame for my own choices."

Pulling her soft hand away from my, the warmth goes along with it. Looking deep in her green eyes, I raise my hand to touch her face. Pulling away, Amara gives me an odd look.

Understanding what she means without her having to use words, I rest my hand back down at my side. Slowly reaching for my hand, she grabs it and gently places it against her cheek. Her skin is so soft and smooth.

Raising my other hand to her mouth, she sticks my pointer finger in her mouth. Closing her plump lips around my finger, she sucks on it and pulls it out slowly.

"Amara." I hiss as she moves my hand to her chest.

This isn't her, she'll be pissed tomorrow if I go through with this. That being said, her breast feel really great in my hand. Dropping my other hand to her chest, I tuck it in her shirt. Rolling her head back, she bites her finger.

I should stop, I really should. When I start to pull my hands away, she sits up and gently grabs my face between her hands. Sitting on her knees, she looks me in the eyes.

"God, you're drunk as fuck." I smile when she starts combing her fingers through my thick hair. I can't deny how good this feels, nobody's done this before and it's nice.

"I am." She laughs lightly.

With her neck only centimeters away from my face, I can smell the sweet perfume she's wearing. It's really intoxicating.

"Do you want to stay the night here?" I ask once she pulls away.

"No." She sighs. "I don't want to make a habit of this."

Raising a brow, I near closer to her. "What if I told you I like you being here?" I don't know if I'm lying right now, she's not all that bad.

Without notice and to my surprise, Amara smashes her lips against mine. I got lost in the moment for a minute. One hand in her hair the other gripping her ass roughly. Her lips are soft against mine, sweet too.

When the urge to shred her clothes from her body come to mind, I push her back. Taking a hint I didn't give, she tosses her hair over her shoulder and dusts herself off before standing tall.

"Amara, where are you going?" I reach out to grab her hand.

"Don't." Her cold attitude has made it's way back home. Yanking her hand away, she scoffs and walks away.

"What did I do?" I throw my hands in the air with a confused look.

"You're confusing me." She confesses with red cheeks.

"How am I confusing you?"

Glaring at me, she moves her brown hair out of her face. "Out of nowhere you're all over me, you touch me and kiss me. You ask me out, I kiss you and you push me away." She rambles on.

So far with her, I've experienced three or four different types of drunks all in one. I don't blame her though, this all must be confusing. I had to speed up my process, this whole thing is taking too long.

"I've told you so many times, I like you Amara." I step closer to her. "I saw another guy trying to make a move and I didn't want to miss my opportunity." I half lie.

Eyeing me suspiciously, she crosses her arms over her chest. "Why did you push me away?"

Finally closing the distance between us, I gently push her agaisnt the wall. Using one hand, I pin her hands over her head on the wall and lower myself to her ear.

"I was just trying to be a gentleman because you're drunk and I'm not." To prove my point, I press my groin against her stomach and lightly bite her earlobe. "I can easily change that."

I can feel the goosebumps erect on her skin under my touch. It's a great feeling when a woman gets hot and bothered because of me. Right now, I can see she doesn't want me to stop, hell I don't want to but she's wasted and I'm not.

Clearing her throat, she uses her small hands to gently push me away. "Yeah you're right." She shrugs a shoulder. "I'm gonna head home and take a shower, thanks for tonight."

Standing on her tiptoes, Amara gives me a small kiss on my cheek, forcing me to freeze in place from shock. Why did she do that?

"Thanks for 'being a gentleman." She offers me a playful smile before leaving my house.

I can't believe that just happened, I didn't even get to tease her. And what was that kiss on the cheek? Women i sleep with don't kiss me like that. If I didn't open my fucking mouth, I'd have her in bed by now. I'm to tired to go out and find someone to sleep with, I guess I'm getting myself off tonight.

**************
(Amara's POV)

Throwing my keys on the kitchen counter, I do my best to stand still. I'm drunk as hell.

"Hey you're home." My best friend's voice plays behind me.

Happily, I turn to face him. "So are you." I smile and wrap my arms around him. "How was your trip with Carrie?"

Blushing, he scratches the back of his neck. "It was great. How were you when I was away?" Nearing closer to me, he squints his eyes and pushes my hair away from my small stitches.

"Before you freak out." I hold my hands in the air when I watch his eyes go wide.

"When did this happen?" He clenches his jaw. "Did Erick do this?"

"About five days ago and no he didn't." I roll my eyes. "I'm with Abel now."

"We'll get back to that." He nods. "What happened?",

"A guy broke in and I fought him." I shrug as I shuffle. "I need a shower.",