Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

Freya raised her eyebrows as Rebekah finished her dare. Hayley's head fell in her hands. "You want me to kiss Klaus!" You gasped and Rebekah shrugged.

"Think of it as a Christmas gift." She said playfully.

"What kind of Christmas gift would that be!" You said still reeling from her dare. From Freya's amused smile you could tell Rebekah had planned this.

"The kind that comes with mistletoe. So take this, hang it somewhere and give him a snog." She smiled sweetly as you retreated. The next dare you gave her would be a big one. As long as you could think of it.

Finding Klaus you looked at the mistletoe on a long piece of string. If you tossed it right, it could catch on the light and might just about look like one of Elijah's decorations. That way you could casually pull it off.

Having tossed the mistletoe up as Klaus left the room you stared up at it as he approached. "Is that mistletoe hanging from the light?" You asked and he paused.

When he looked up, it was very clear that the mistletoe dangling precariously and slowly sliding off the light, wasn't supposed to be there.

"I believe it is Love." Klaus said, pretending to be just as confused about it. He smiled slightly when you glanced at him. "Well I suppose we'd have to kiss. Or if you'd prefer, I could help you get Rebekah back?"

"I can't think of anything good." You quietly admitted. He leaned in and kissed you, whispering as he pulled away.

"She's watching. I should think a long haul prank is needed to sort out her Christmas spirit. She has enough for all of us." Klaus smiled as he pulled away, catching the mistletoe as it fell.