Think I Broke Dad

"Where is she?" Klaus snapped and you swore under your breath, stuffing the boy that was hiding in your room into your closet as he burst in.

"What did I tell you, not to do last night?" He snapped and you pretended to be thing, rolling your eyes when he realised you were hiding someone in your closet. "you out before I kill you, and you... you are grounded for at least a hundred years."

"Okie doki." You sighed and waited for him to go into his painting room before you slipped out of your bedroom window and hurried to the party you were late for.

***********************************************************************************

"Where have you been, you were not supposed to leave the house!" Klaus almost roared at you and you rolled your eyes as you slumped against Elijah.

"IN my defence, Pops, you weren't supposed to know that I left." You slurred and he fixed you with a deadly look.

"Are you drunk?" He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Aw Daddy you're so cle... cle..." You started and looked at Elijah who sighed and shook his head.

"Clever?" He asked and you nodded.

"Armani's got it." You hummed.

"Will you take her upstairs to sleep it off so I can think of the appropriate punishment." Klaus growled and you giggled.

"Or you could skip the punishment, I don't stick to it, you find out and get mad and then we're back in a big loopy lop." You traced an infinity sign in the air with your finger as Elijah carried you upstairs.

"You know every time she angers me I'm surprised that it upsets me that I have to think of a punishment, if she was anyone else they'd be dead by now." Klaus groaned as he went into the kitchen to find Rebekah and Kol playing with their food.

"Do you ever tell her things like that or just yell at her?" She asked and Klaus shrugged.

"I am her father and I shall yell at her if it's what is necessary." Klaus glowered at Kol as he erupted into laughter.

"I take it back, fifty on her running away with some random werewolf kid and returning here with a whole pack of babies." He snickered.

"My daughter is not bad enough to end up..." He trailed off as all three of them looked up as Elijah let out a cry and several shattering sounds echoed around the house. "For the record, she's worse than all of us combined and I have yet to attempt to hunt her down to the ends of the earth."

"Maybe if you threatened her and meant it she wouldn't be so bad." Kol offered.

***************************************************************************

"(Y/N)." Klaus snapped and you flinched, putting one of your pillows over your face.

"Why're you so loud, you do not need to be so loud." You whined and he chuckled, leaning against your wall as he waited for you to peak out at him.

"That's because you're hung over, I just came to tell you that I have official given up." He watched as you eyed him suspiciously.

"What like... no more enforcing rules?" You asked dubiously and he nodded.

"Clearly you have no respect for me or this family and if you were anyone else I'd have killed your years ago, so have fun and remember that your father no longer cares." He vanished from your room and you shot up.

"Wait no longer care as in I can do what I want but you're still clothing and feeding me or you just don't care?" You called back as you clutched your head.

"Ask someone who cares." Klaus called back and you headed into the hallway, finding a confused gathering of your aunts and uncles.

"Did I break Dad... I think I broke dad." You mumbled.

"Well there is the nonstop partying." Rebekah pointed out.

"The clothing and random stuff you buy which puts a dent in your money every week." Kol added and Elijah just shook his head.

"I don't understand what he hopes to achieve by this." He admitted and you frowned.

"I assume he wants me to revert to my toddler stage where Daddy was the bee's knees... wow I think I'm still drunk." You mumbled and plodded back to bed.