Let me leave

"What are you doing?" You asked Klaus who sighed and didn't look at you.

"Elijah has decided to keep a werewolf and a baby." Was his quick reply. You raised an eyebrow as he retreated. He must be nervous if he thought that would be enough to trick you into believing him. That or he'd gotten lazy with his deceptions.

"Rebekah?" You cooed when you found her seething in the hallway. "Seeing as Elijah isn't here and Klaus, love as he is. Is a beast. Would you be so inclined to tell me what in the hell is going on?" The smile you wore put Rebekah on edge and she was quite certain you were the only person she would ever fear.

"Perhaps I'm not the one to answer that." Rebekah said quietly.

"NIKLAUS!" You bellowed. The Hybrid swung into the room with a dramatic air. As if he'd rallied himself and never had an issue between the two of you.

"What could possibly be bothering you now?" Klaus asked. There was a sly cheekiness to his tone but his air was tense. Definitely hiding something from you.

"Hi. Why is everyone being so loud. Baby on board. Trying to sleep." Hayley said as she hopped down the stairs.

After staring at her for a few moments you let out a biting laugh, glared at Klaus and stormed away from the house.

************************************************

You stared down at the city. You weren't sure if you could stay. You were sure once Klaus found you he would convince you to stay. But you weren't planning on giving into him this time.

"I would have told you." Klaus said as he leant on the railing, not bothering to announce his sudden invasion of your silence with niceties.

"Only when you were forced to." You added and took a step away from him.

"How was I supposed to explain this, I don't even understand it." Klaus complained.

"An affair, accidental pregnancy. You know even the humans make mistakes like this. It's not as if it's beyond comprehension. But hiding it makes it seem like you were just hoping I wouldn't find out." You didn't wait for his answer as you stepped away.

You had expected him to call after you. Or try to stop you from leaving. But he didn't. With a shake of your head you headed inside, grabbed your bags and checked out of the hotel you'd been staying in while deciding where to go next.

You hailed a cab and told him where to go as he pulled away. The airport wasn't to far.

You smiled as you strolled through the airport and headed to buy a ticket. It had been so long since you'd thought about where you wanted to go, rather than follow Klaus where ever he demanded to go.

As you passed through the gate you felt the air rush behind you. Freezing you glanced behind you to see Klaus, guilt in his eyes as he looked down to where a piercing pain was spreading.

"Niklaus!" You gasped as you collapsed.

********************************

"Were going but I'll be back with her later this afternoon. Jackson has plans for us." Hayley said as she interrupted Klaus talking to Hope who was delighted to listen to him.

"I... have something to do too." Klaus said as he handed Hope over and left the room.

He slowly made his way to a locked room and cleared his throat.

"(Y/N)?" Klaus asked as he slowly unlocked the door.

"Go to hell." You spat out.

He rolled his eyes and slid a crate of blood bags into the room. "As soon as you forgive me I can have Freya let you out." He muttered.

"As soon as you let me out I'll kill you all." You growled and slammed against the magic barrier, fangs bared as you growled at him.

"No need to lose your temper love." Klaus snapped out.