Hope's Twin (Part Three)

"What're you wearing?" Klaus snapped as he walked past your room, no doubt on his way to teach Hope a new hybrid lesson.

"Clothing, it's been around since before you were born so you know..." You sighed back and turned to face him.

"You cannot go outside like that (Y/N)." Klaus snapped and you just rolled your eyes, flicking through your phone while he seemed to boil with irritation that you'd ignored him.

"Whatever you say Niklaus." You sighed which only made things worse.

"What have I told you about called me Niklaus?" Klaus sighed out although it was through gritted teeth.

"That only your friends and loved ones can call you Niklaus, clearly were not friends and I'm not loved." You quirked an eyebrow and became engrossed in your phone again and flopped down onto your bed.

"That you should call me something like father or daddy not Niklaus, your sister doesn't call me by my name." Klaus sighed and you snorted out a laugh.

"Since father O'Connell died I hate the word Father and Daddy is something a kink girl calls her BF when they're Doinking." You hummed and glanced at Klaus who looked like you'd explained something overly complicated to him.

"I don't even understand what you're saying... if you go out you get changed into something that covers more of you or I will kill anyone who looks at you, now behave while I deal with your sister." Klaus snapped and left you feeling rather triumphant.

**************************************

"I can't find (Y/N)." Klaus sighed when he found Kol sat with Elijah in the living room.

"Well she's not been with me since this morning." Kol told his brother who was now taking a deep breath and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Hayley's just left with Hope and Rebekah so please tell me one of you actually know where my daughter is." Klaus growled out and stormed off when they gave him blank looks.

**********************************************

"Down it!" You friend screamed as you finished the bottle in your hand.

"That, it disgusting." You complained but grabbed at another one.

"(Y/N)!" the sound of Klaus' voice had your sober friends scrambling away while the others simply chose to stare him down.

"Niklaus, pops, papa, first of your kind... how ya doin' old man!" You slurred and he wrapped your jacket he'd picked up, around your shoulders, picking you up as you wobbled.

"Which of you allowed my daughter to get drunk." Klaus snapped and glowered at your fellow drunkards who all scurried away.

"Oh great, now I'll never be invited out, Hope gets to do whatever she wants but me oh I have to dress like it's the eighteen hundreds and sit in the window." You slurred out which Klaus thought was rather impressive considering you may as well been boneless, the way you'd flopped against him.

"(Y/N) as your father I am supposed to protect you and not allow you to get drunk, I am more lenient with your sister because she heals and has abilities that allow me to give her a little more freedom." Klaus explained.

"Wish Kol was my father, he loves me more than you." You blurted out and Klaus' jaw clenched.

He couldn't complain about it, you were too drunk to realize you'd said it, or that it would hurt his feelings. It didn't stop the feeling of having a knife jabbed into his chest. By the time he'd gotten you home you'd drunkenly revealed all your secrets.

Among other things, such as teenage fumbling, which Klaus noted to he could torment the male participants. Was your plan to unleash you rightly inherited powers, all you needed was the grimoires, and a distraction that would lure away Elijah from his room.

"(Y/N) Love. That's a terrible idea." He sighed as he set you in your bed and pulled the covers around you.

"Don't care, going to be special." You yawned and almost instantly fell asleep.

"You are special which is why you won't find those grimoires." He sighed and kissed your forehead, turning on the night light you insisted that you didn't need any more before he left.