Strawberries

Klaus smiled with amusement as you shuffled into the room, hair a mess and a scowl firmly planted on your face as the sun streaked into the room. You raised your hand to hide from the sun before sinking into a seat at the dining table and let your head fall onto the cold varnished wood.

"Well, it looks like someone is regretting their choice of activities last night." Klaus hummed and you could have sworn he was drumming his fingers against the table for the sole reason of causing your head to explode with pain.

You looked up at him without moving your chin from the table and pouted. "Be nice to me I may be dying." You whispered dramatically which made him smile.

If you had it in you, you would have rolled your eyes when he knitted his hands together and leant forwards onto the table with a wide smirk on his face. "I do recall a rather handsome hybrid offering you an enjoyable evening that would not have ended with you so drunk my sister had to carry you home over her shoulder."

When you pouted again he rolled his eyes and motioned for you to come nearer. "I can't help being so wonderful that all the Mikaelsons' desire my attention." you gave him a half smile before plonking down onto his lap.

He made a noise of surprise when you wound your legs around his and your fingers twisted around the necklace which fell out of his shirt with a gentle tug. "What is this?" Kol sighed dramatically as you snuggled closer into Klaus, one hand playing with the hair at the base of his neck.

"Helping the little human deal with a hangover." Klaus smiled when you groaned in objection to his voice rumbling in his chest. "All though she does appear to be taking advantage of my willingness to comfort her."

Kol chuckled as he sat in your chair and watched you crawl Klaus's' necklace in your fingers while he willingly fed you strawberrys. "She appears to be enjoying the attention."

You pouted a little before smiling, "She can hear you and yes i'm very happy with myself, not the hangover though."