First Kiss

"No way!" You gasped at Rebekah. "You kissed the virgin queen!"

"Only once." She sighed as if it wasn't a big deal.

"One day you lot need to write down all the historical errors that you Mikaelson's caused." Hayley chuckled.

"Ok enough about me, your turn." Rebekah hummed as she smirked at you.

"Um ok... Truth?" You asked nervously.

"Who was your first kiss?" She asked quickly.

"I... actually never had a first kiss." You said nervously and both women chuckled.

"Wait really?" Hayley asked.

"Well I...no." You blushed and pulled your knees up to you your chin.

"Ok so if you could kiss anyone who would it be?" Rebekah was lay on her back playing with your hair while you sat on the floor with Hayley, leaning against the bed.

"I can't tell you that, he'll hear!" You yelped making them both laugh.

"You know if it's Elijah he won't mind; he'll find it flattering." Rebekah hummed.

"Not Elijah." You mumbled into your knees and hid your blushing face as they watched you.

"Kol?" Rebekah asked wearily.

"Not your crazy baseball bat brother." You giggled nervously.

"No... (Y/N) wants to kiss Niklaus!" Rebekah sang loudly.

They continued to tease you about wanting to kiss Klaus, oblivious to the Hybrid who'd stopped outside the door after hearing Rebekah's outburst.

"Hello Love." Klaus hummed and you turned to see him leaning against the wall behind you.

"Hello." You mumbled nervously as he watched you with a predatory glint in his eyes.

He suddenly moved and was in front of you, making you jump a little as you began to feel nervous. Gently he gripped your chin and lent down to kiss you, his softly passionate kiss quickly turned rough and he backed you against the wall.

"W... why?" You squeaked out when he pulled away.

"Everyone deserves a first kiss." Klaus hummed with a wink and left you alone in the hallway feeling stunned.