Devoted

"Master Mikaelson, (Y/N) shall be here soon, I have been sent to ask you to prepare for her." A messenger said as handed Klaus the note.

"I'll have everything prepared." Klaus promised and the man hurried away, leaving Klaus to walk around the large house as he waited for you to arrive.

Your carriage pulled up late in the evening, your arrival was met with a hushed awe, to most you were feared and known as the mysterious woman who followed in the Mikaelson's wake. In reality you were an old friend, Esther had turned you, payment for a secret your mother had performed for her.

"Well if it isn't the fearsome (Y/N)!" Kol called as you shrugged off your cloak and tossed it at one of the handmaidens that took up scurrying after you.

"Where is the beast and what has he done, for once I was enjoying my time alone." You sighed as he bowed, kissing the back of your hand as he leads you through the huge house to find Klaus.

"There she is." Klaus declared and you rolled your eyes.

"Yes, here I am, what have you done to anger Elijah this time?" You asked and he chuckled as he lead you to the courtyard where Elijah and Rebekah were talking with a crowd that had flocked around them.

"Well, distracting my siblings would be helpful." He watched as you nodded without looking at him. "You may have to try a little harder with Kol than the others."

"You need not worry for Kol, I have plenty tricks that will satisfy him." You hummed as you went to step away but his hand tightened around your wrist.

"I'll be watching (Y/N)." He smiled when you nodded.

"As if you'd have it any other way Niklaus." You smiled and pecked his cheek, hurrying to cause a ruckus that could draw the attention of his siblings as he got on with whatever demented plan he was following.

**************************************************************************************

"Must you do this to them?" You sighed as Elijah poured you a glass of wine and joined you at the table.

"Yes, they are insistent on causing problems." Klaus informed you and Elijah frowned as he glanced between the two of you, normally you'd never question Klaus. "(Y/N) here is worried that I might hurt the poor Salvatore's."

"I am simply saying that there are many ways to get what you want, tearing into their little pack of humans and witches isn't necessarily the way forwards." You sighed and took a deep sip from your cup.

"She does have a point Niklaus, perhaps you should leave them alone." Elijah muttered.

"No, he wants to undo this then fine, but he shouldn't go about it the way that he is." You grumbled and Klaus smirked at you.

"To think the woman who inspired the tail of the Ice Queen is fighting for lives, who knew I'd been harbouring a Disney princess." He chuckled and you let out a long sigh.

"Niklaus you're an ass, Elijah kindly tell the beast that if he wishes to reconsider I will happily help him but for now I am undaggering Kol or perhaps visiting some bar with Rebekah." You abandoned your meal and left the hybrid grinning after you.

"You are a terrible person Niklaus." Elijah informed his brother who shrugged.

"I can't be that bad, (Y/N)'s beautiful and dotes on me." He smiled to himself as he finished his meal in peace when Elijah decided to follow after you.