Kissing

"What are you doing?" Klaus asked as he watched you placing your hands over an old book.

"With the book or the floating?" You asked opening your eyes and looking down on him.

"Well it's perfectly ordinary for someone to have a book, so, yes I'm questioning the floating witch in my living room." Your giggle made him raise an eyebrow and a look of irritation flickered across his face.

"Technically your all dead and as Elijah's my legal guardian I inherited everything you own when I turned eighteen." It was his turn to chuckle as he reached up and gripped your ankles, yanking you to his eyes level.

"Human technicalities do not count when we are discussing levitation in the vampire's living room." He let you go a little to suddenly and you shot upwards before dropping down an alarming speed, luckily he caught you before you crashed to the floor.

You jumped out of his arms and huffed before you swept out of the room. Returning momentarily to retrieve your book from his outstretched hand and thundered up the stairs to your room.

"You two are just awful, if I'd have known how sickening it would be to watch you fall in love I'd have sent her home." Rebekah said as she strolled through the living room and jogging up the stairs.

After a few minutes you followed Becca out towards the car only to have Klaus stop you both and look at you questioningly.

"We're going clothes shopping." She stated quickly and pushed you towards the door.

"Why?" He looked at you and smiled dangerously as if he knew you'd cave.

"We're going to a party." You tried to make it past him but found yourself wrapped in his arms with your chin on his shoulder.

"Your planning on taking her to the party your promised you wouldn't attend with Marcel no more than a few feet away?" Klaus's voice was low and threatening but Rebekah payed no mind as she nodded and pulled you from her brother's grip.

You sighed as you wiggled out of another dress Becca had made you try on. She was somewhere fetching even more dresses and you dreaded to think what she'd return with.

"Becca will you please find me something that covers... more." You yell tossing the dress over the cubicle door.