Control (Part Two)

"May I help you?" Elijah chuckled when you pushed his arms out of his way so you could perch on his lap and look, curiously, at his book.

"Niklaus is not being fun." You pouted and Elijah gave you a questioning look. "He's spending all his time with Marcel."

"Perhaps you'd like to spend some time with Rebekah, I believe she's in the dining room." Elijah offered and your eyes widened when you realised that Rebekah and Klaus had been arguing all morning and he'd probably be very angry to find you cozied up to her.

Sure enough when Klaus came home and spotted you hanging off Rebekah's every word he seated himself next to you to try and gain your attention.

"How is my little neck nipper this afternoon?" Klaus sighed when you didn't acknowledge him and Rebekah chuckled.

"She isn't speaking to you." She had to hold back the laugh that begged to escape her as you pushed Klaus further by resting you head on his sister's shoulder and stuck your tongue out at him.

"Well then I won't be able to give her this." Klaus smiled as he pulled a beautiful necklace from his pocket and dangled it in the air just out of your reach. "Come now Love, I know how much you love my little gifts."

Reluctantly you went to Klaus and took the trinket which had Rebekah snickering at the two of you.

"I'm still not talking to him." You told her and she nodded as if you really meant it.

"This one thinks she's in charge." Klaus chuckled and Rebekah hummed.

"We all know that she is." With that Rebekah beckoned you away and you skipped off after her.

"Can I help you?" The bartender asked as Klaus strolled into the bar Camille had told him you'd gone to.

"Yes I'm looking for a young woman, this high and probably in a very bad mood." Klaus used a flat hand to point out your height and the man shook his head.

"No." He snapped a little to abruptly and Klaus chuckled.

"You're going to tell me exactly what (Y/N) compelled you to do." Klaus sighed.

"I am not to tell Niklaus I saw her, he is to think that she is angry with her a does not want to talk so that she can have more attention that Marcellus." The man's voice was cold and monotone and the Hybrid rolled his eyes.

"Of course she'd throw a fit." Klaus vanished from the bar and the man blinked before getting back to his work.

"You're pushing your luck Love." Klaus huffed as he found you lay on your back across his bed, head dangling off the edge, as you flicked through one of his sketch books.

"I'm only being bad because you like Marcel more than me." You stuck your tongue out and he motioned for someone to come into the room.

"(Y/N) I have done as Elijah asked and put off dealing with Marcel, you have been causing me enough trouble for the years I haven't seen you, now you're going to behave or I won't be sharing." He jerked his head to the person shuffling in the doorway.

"One meal and I have to share it with you, why'd I apologise if that's the reward." You nose crinkled as you pulled a face a shook your head.

"Very well, I will allow Elijah to deal with Marcel for one week." He cocked his head when you pretended to think about it.

"And you have to spend the whole week with me, no one else." You told him and he sighed. "You won't get mad when I tell you about my holiday with Damon."

"Your what with who?" He snapped and you shushed him.

"Ah, Klausie you can't get mad!" You gasped in mock horror and he rolled his eyes.

"Is there anything else my Neck Nipper needs?" He asked as he stepped towards you telling you that you'd pushed his patience dangerously far which was a skill on your part seeing as he had copious amounts when it came to you.

"Rebekah's car is better than mine and Marcel is getting far too much attention plus I don't like Genevieve." You huffed and flopped back onto his bed. "Also I'm hungry."

"Very well, no more Genevieve, now go and fetch some glasses we're not savages." Klaus said as he sat the person on the edge of the bed and waited for you to hurry off.