Pregnant

"Are you ready to go?" You asked Hayley who rolled her eyes and grabbed her jacket.

"I don't see why we're here." She pointed out as you walked down the stairs with your sister.

"Because Rebekah is my friend." You hummed, skipping through the hall to the car where Elijah was sat.

"Because you slept with her brother." Hayley whispered.

You chuckled as Elijah opened the doors for you, eventually you all met at the park, Rebekah set a basket of food between you and Hayley. The group enjoying sting peacefully in the park, Klaus was sat across from you, sketching in a book lent on his lap, Elijah talked quietly with Hayley as you and Rebekah laughed and joked.

"What's that noise?" Klaus asked suddenly, looking up from his book.

"We're in a park Nicklaus be more specific." Rebekah sighed as she glanced over at him from your sunbathing position.

"That whooshing sound." Klaus growled. He'd been able to hear it all day, in fact he was sure he'd heard it several times before but he couldn't place what it was or why he seemed so drawn to the sound.

"You can hear that to?" Rebekah asked. "Thank god, I thought I was going mad." She chuckled and glanced at Elijah whose eyes landed on you.

"(Y/N), you said you've been feeling unwell recently." Elijah muttered watching you carefully.

"Yeah but I think it was just flu or something." You mumbled, feeling a little like a rabbit cornered by a fox the way they were watching you.

"She didn't shift on the last full moon... she was just sick." Hayley snapped and Klaus slowly shuffled towards you.

"That's not the only reason a wolf wont shift, is it love?" Klaus asked as his warm hand moved to rest on your abdomen.

"What?" You sighed and looked down at his hand.

"She's pregnant but... how?" Rebekah sighed as she lent closer to you so she could listen.

"Maybe we should go to the bayou and ask the wolves." Hayley offered but Klaus sucked the air between his teeth and shook his head.

"No, this isn't something werewolves will know about... unfortunately this will be witch business." He growled, gently caressing your stomach as he watched you, the sketchpad falling between you to reveal several drawings of you.