Twin

"I can't believe you hooked up with the guy that was trying to kill your sister." Hayley chuckled as she hopped back in the car.

"Why it's not we get on that well, plus he was hot and I'm never going to see him again... I wish Kathrine would come back she was cool." You grinned when Hayley shook her head.

"At least you didn't go for a Salvatore I guess." She shrugged and sat back in her seat as you pulled out of the petrol station.

"Yeah, although Elena freaked when I told her about our road trip." You glanced at your best friend who rolled her eyes. "She's sending one of them if I don't check in every now and then.

"Oh, you should start with the twinsie I totally did the Hybrid that wanted us dead." Hayley burst into laughter as you giggled.

"I think she'd send one to eat me." you sighed and grinned as the sign that welcomed you to New Orleans whizzed past the car.

********************************************************************

"Stay away from her." Hayley growled and Elijah held up his hands.

"You have my word; I will not harm her." Elijah muttered softly while Klaus simply stared at your stomach.

"Because you guys are so trust worthy." Hayley snapped and pushed you further away from the two Originals.

"This is ridiculous and impossible." Klaus decided and vanished leaving you to hide from Elijah behind Hayley who was attempting to fend of the nervous looking witches.

"Does our deal still stand?" Elijah asked and one of them nodded and he vanished as well.

"I'm not leaving you." Hayley whispered and you gripped onto her arm. "You're my family and you're not going to be left to fend for yourself."

You were grateful for the promise, the witches however, shrank back and stopped attempting to get near you when she refused to back down.

***************************************************************************

"Well this is the luxury room for her highness." Rebekah glared at you as she showed you to the room between hers and Klaus'.

"Thank you." You muttered and she huffed.

"Your pet's room is opposite, try not to cause a drama." She pouted and tried not to smile as you hid a laugh.

"I'd rather have no vampire boyfriends than two." You told her and she nodded.

"I always liked you more than Elena... if you need anything... I..." She smiled when you thanked her and seemed to be relieved that she could go and process what was happening.

You sat on the huge bed and rummaged through your bag until you found your diary, staring at your feet as you tried to find the right words to write what was happening.

Dear Elena.

I always thought writing our diaries was an odd habit but now I think I'm grateful for it. These may be the only way I will get to be close with you again for a long time. I am with the Mikaelsons', and yes I know it is a terrible idea but I have no choice which sucks.

That day when Klaus attacked us and you and Jer' told me everything I left and bumped into Klaus, he seemed more interested in getting to you, I guess the Salvatore's lack of interest in me payed off and after a night with him I am now trapped in his house carrying a potential Hybrid baby.

You don't need to worry, Hayley is still with me, in fact she goes no further away than the closest Mikaelson, which irritates them. She has told me she will get my diaries to you so I can have some privacy and you can know why I haven't called.

"(Y/N)." Elijah muttered and raised an eyebrow when you slammed the small book shut.

"Hayley?" You mumbled and she opened her bedroom door so she could glower at the back of Elijah's head.

"You still don't trust me?" He muttered and you nodded.

"You tried to kill my sister, I got mad and hooked up with your brother who, and let's be honest now, will probably use whatever this is for his personal gain." You stood and crossed your arms which made Hayley smile as you had him taking a wear step back. "For the moment you won't hurt me, but after this... I won't know who I can trust... beyond her." With that you pushed your door shut in his face and rolled your eyes when Hayley texted you an update on the furious look he was giving the door.