Dagger

Klaus stroked your cheek as he waited for you to recover, he knew you'd be furious with him, but heals knew your anger could easily be subsided with very little effort on his part. By the time, you were awake he'd fetched you a glass of blood and set it next to you as you got up.

"Now Love before we get wound up..." Klaus started but a sharp slap across his cheek cut him short.

"Wound up, Niklaus I danced with Mr Lincoln twice and you put me in a box... I shall be as angry as I like." You snapped and stormed out of the room.

"Now Love, we're not going anywhere just yet." Klaus sighed as he caught up with you and grabbed you round the waist.

"Nik put me down!" You yelled and he set you back down in the room you'd woken up in.

"We'll talk once you've calmed down." He sighed and waited for you to drink the blood instead of attempt to break through the door.

***********************************************************************************

"I see you've calmed down." Klaus hummed and watched you walk into the room and come to a stop in front of him.

"What is this?" you asked and handed him his phone.

"A mobile phone, they're very useful actually... it's a little like the Morse code machines." He explained and he smiled as your curiosity about the new things around you extinguished your anger completely.

"There are no wires." You mumbled and he nodded.

"Almost everything's wireless now, if you're ready Bekka set out some clothes for you to borrow while we get you some new ones." He pointed you towards his sister's room and rolled his eyes when you came back.

"There are no maids." You pointed out and he followed you up, helping you unlace the corset before you shyly shooed him from the room.

"Women prefer to do things for themselves these days, you can even vote." He muttered once you'd let him back in and he helped you fix the clothes you were wearing. "Now then Love let's get in the car and we'll be back later."

When you saw, the car parked outside you eyed it nervously and watched Klaus climb in before doing the same.

"Is it safe?" you asked as he started it and the roar of the engine made you jump.

"It's safer than me." He joked and you chuckled as he pulled away from the house, glancing at you every time you cooed over something that caught your eye.

*************************************************************************************

"Niklaus!" You snapped and the Original rolled his eyes. "Where is the rest of the dress?"

"That is the dress sweetheart, a very expensive dress, but if it fits we'll take it." He glanced at the shop attendant who was hovering buy the rack of dresses next to your changing room.

"I cannot be expected to where such things outside!" You yelled and the woman next to you jumped.

"Calm down Love you're frightening the humans." He chuckled and you turned to storm back into the changing room. "What would you have me do, force the entire human race to dress as if it were the eighteen hundreds?"

"But what shall people think of me." You mumbled and nibbled your lip, emerging in an outfit that reasonably covered the areas you thought should be covered.

"They shall think you are the most beautiful woman they will ever have the privilege of setting their eyes on." He hummed and came to stand in front of you, tucking a tendril of hair behind your ear.

"They will not think poorly of me?" You asked and he smiled.

"No (Y/N), now go and follow the nice lady and pick out whatever jewellery you like, we still have a lot of things to get you." He kissed the back of your hand and slumped in his chair as you did what he asked, downing his glass before going to fill it up and deciding that just downing the bottle would get the job done quicker.