Bathtub (Smut) Part One

Warnings: Dom!Klaus, Attempted Dom!Reader, Teasing, Punished Reader, Compelling

Klaus eyed you suspiciously when you wondered past his open door for the third time in the last twenty minutes, you were desperate for him to leave, wanting to sink into his humongous bath and let the jets relax you.

"Can I help you love?" Klaus hummed as you made your way back to your room.

"Nope... actually are you going out?" you tried to keep your voice light and innocent but Klaus saw through you very quickly.

"Perhaps it depends why you want me gone." Klaus' eyebrow arched as he waited for you to answer.

"I need something from the shop." You say quietly. "Art stuff and I can't ask anyone else because even if they were in they wouldn't know what to get me."

"Fine." Klaus sighed and you smiled to yourself gad that you'd managed to find a way to get him to leave. "I'll be back soon, don't invite anyone in."

As soon as the front door shut you grabbed your towel and hurtled into his bathroom, running the water when Klaus pulled out of the drive. You hummed with satisfaction as you tied your hair up and slid into the large bathtub while you let your eyes fall shut.

Strong arms lifted you out of the now cold water and you were set in the floor while a very naked Niklaus emptied and refilled the bathtub. You attempted to escape, wrapping your arms around yourself rather than risking Klaus catching onto you when you grabbed your towel.

"Where do you think you're going Love?" Klaus hummed as he switched on the jets and looked at you expectantly.

"I was compelled into the bath?" You scrunched your nose as he approached and tilted his head as if he wanted to hear more.

"And who compelled you pet?" His smirk told you that he knew it was a lie, that you were attempting to avoid the no doubt awkward backlash of having a bath with him.

"Um... elij... marce... Rebekah?" You flinched when he chuckled. "In hopes of making you friendly Elijah and Marcel had Rebekah compulse me." You said decisively.

"Are you fully aware of how compulsion works because it will only wear off if you for fill the act you were told to do." Klaus hummed in amusement.

"Can I just go back to my room?" You asked hopefully.