First Night

Addy pov

After coming home I felt myself just wanting to be alone. I didn't want anything to do with Jeffrey, nor the babies.

The babies have been non-stop crying, and it sucks. Jeffrey has been nothing but attentive to me and everything with the girls. But at the same time it just pisses me off how big of a help he's being. 

How could he just get this so quickly? Like he was prepared for this?

Feeding time for the girls approaches quickly. and i have to admit i feel like i'm just here. 

Clementine's first. she latches just fine and is chowing down (literally). 

I know they say that this is supposed to be some eye opening experience for new moms, this is supposed to show the bond you and your child have created for the past 9 months, but I'm so numb. Its so incredibly odd seeing her. she's real. Its like my brain cant fathom it. 

I look over to see Jeffrey trying to calm a very fussy violet down, rocking her slowly and shushing her. 

he looks over at me and smiles a toothy smile, i could tell he was feeling something in this moment. and i feel so fucking guilty i felt absolutely nothing. not even a glimpse of the love he was feeling. 

I fake a smile and look back down at clementine, i study her features, the way she looked like the perfect mixture of me and jeff. A face you think you knew, the sense of she is someone familiar yet she is a complete stranger to me. 

"Addison?"

im drug back to reality. i look back at a nervous jeffrey 

"are you okay?" 

I furrow my eyebrows in frustration and sigh. 

I'm not trying to get into it right now, especially with him. He wouldn't understand, hell i don't even understand. 

I focus back on clementine who seems to have fallen asleep while feeding. 

i gently pull her off and cover myself up

I held her close to me, still wanting to feel SOMETHING. 

----------------------

Dinner time approaches, Jeffrey managed to cook us some porkchops and white rice. 

which i thought was kind of funny, because he knows i hate porkchops. 

He makes me a plate and sets it down on our island

"why don't you eat hon, ill watch the girls" He says sweetly, placing a kiss on my cheek. 

I look down at the plate and make a face of disgust and push it away. 

"well excuse me.." Jeffrey says starring at me "is something wrong with the food?"

Rolling my eyes i snatch the plate and take it to our room slamming the door shut. 

he couldn't even make me something he KNEW I'd eat?

Jeff pov 

now what the hell was that? why is she upset right now? 

her slamming the door woke both of the girls up, my guess is the loud noise scared them. 

sighing in frustration i push those feelings aside and open the door to the girls room, i walk to Violets crib first and take her into my arms, placing her on the right side

i suddenly felt something wet on my shirt, i look down to see she was peeing on me. 

"Christ" i muttered. 

i quickly laid her down on her changing station, taking off my pee-soaked shirt, throwing it to the side i start changing her diaper. 

clementine is still a screaming mess. 

"Daddy's coming baby just one second your sister thought it would be funny to pee on me"

although they couldn't understand what the hell i was even saying, i kinda chuckled to myself and continued changing violet. making sure she was dry, i put her in a yellow onesie. kissed the top of her head and put her back in my arms. 

We walked over to Clem, i take her in my left arm and make my way into the living room. 

Clem just wouldn't stop crying, i tried burping her, bottle feeding her, but she just wouldn't budge. 

I lay both the girls on my chest and put on some cartoons, thinking this would grab Clems attention, but she just wasn't having it. 

where the hell is Addison? 

Maybe Clem didn't want me. I mean think about it, she's spent 9 months with her mother. she wants her now. 

I lay Violet down on the couch, placing a pillow on the other side of her making sure she wasn't moving anywhere. 

Me and Clem make our way to my bedroom, i open the door and see Addison starring off into the distance, almost as if she's possessed or something. 

not gonna lie that shit was creepy. 

i looked down at the bed to see that the porkchop and rice was all over the bed, and noticed the plate was nothing but shards now. 

"uh?" is all i managed to get out. 

she snapped her head over at me "yes?"

"First of all you just looked like some scary movie shit"

i tried getting a chuckle from her, trying to feel the waters on what's really going on but she didn't really have a response. she just starred at me and the baby. 

"where is your shirt?" she asks. 

i go to answer but she cuts me off "you know i fucking hate pork chops." 

silence fell, even clementine just kinda laid in my arms looking up at me probably thinking "yo what the hell is her problem?" 

i smiled at the thought and looked back at Addy 

"I'm sorry?" 

she scoffs and gets out of bed making her way to the bathroom shutting the door

i pause for a moment, trying to not let my anger take over. i take a deep breath and walk up to the bathroom door and open it to see her just standing there. 

"Okay you're really freakin me out dude what's going on?"

"what's going on?" she retorts

my eyes widen and i nod

"Gee, i dunno Jeffrey, lets recap the day shall we?"

"sur-"

"Not only did we go to the hospital thinking i was going to bring both of MY babies home, i brought one home, AND then a complete stranger. and we get home only to see that im just not cut out for this at all, im way over my head. but my fucking boyfriend makes me PORKCHOPS knowing damn well i fucking hate-" 

"How dare you talk about violet like that!" i snapped. "that's our little girl too! she isn't some fucking stranger-"

"But she is Jeffrey! she doesn't know me!"

Before we could continue fighting clementine starts crying again.