Rough cut

After a long day of filming Norman agreed he would take me home, considering we live in the same building.

Once I made it home I quickly took a shower, that way I could just relax.

By the time I was all showered it was 7 pm.

I took my phone out of my purse and sat down on my couch, flicking through the channels trying to find something to watch. My mind drifted to him. For some reason I just couldn't get Jeff out of my head. What was it about this man that made me hooked?

Was it his voice? God that sexy voice.
Was it his smile? He did have such an attractive smile.

I decided I would just watch the rough cuts of the new season, that was a perk you could watch what they have filmed. I logged into the website and began watching.

As soon as I saw myself come up on the screen I quickly smiled, knowing that I was apart of such an amazing show made me extremely happy.

As soon As Jeffrey came on screen my heart beat intensified and i was practically drooling over him. The way he spoke, firm and with a purpose, dominating everyone, clearly overpowering us made me melt.

The way he would smile after every fucked up sentence he would say, made me crave him. He had such a strong dominant side to him and I was just so curious to find out.

Suddenly my iPhone went off and it was a FaceTime from my close friend, Michelle.

"Hey girl!" She exclaimed as I answered.

I paused the rough cut and smiled at her "hello, what do you want?"

She frowned slightly "well I thought you would be more excited to talk to me, considering you never answer my texts." She shot back.

I shrugged "I've been busy filming I'm sorry... how are you?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh I fine" she pushes her hair off of her shoulder and I realize her big diamond ring on her finger, she smiled.

"Michelle! You're getting married!" I practically screamed with excitement.

She nodded "yes yes! Also I have another surprise for you."

My eyes widened "what is it!?" I asked.

Just as if on cue there was a knock on my door.

"One sec" I said quickly, walking to my front door, I looked out of the peep hole to see Jeff standing there.

"Shit. I gotta go Michelle" I said quickly.

"What why wha-"

I hung up before she could even finish her sentence. I took a deep breath in and quickly realized I looked like absolute trash. I cursed at myself lowly and opened the door.

He smiled at me softly "well hello there"

I quickly blushed and looked down "hi" is all I could get out.

"May I come in?" He asked politely.

I nodded and stepped aside to let him into my home. He took in the scenery and smiled

"Beautiful place you have here addy" he took off his jacket and placed it on the couch.

"It better be beautiful for how much I'm spending a month just to live here is ridiculous." I said honestly looking around at my well kept together home.

"Oh I hear you on that." He agreed plopping down on my couch. He looked over and noticed I was watching the rough cuts, the screen was paused on his face. He smiled and looked over at me "were you just watching me?"