Rum

walking into the penthouse, i stood in shock at how much of a bachelor pad it looked like, which i guess thats kind of what he was. he was a single man, living alone in a penthouse just screams that he comes here and has affairs with several women.

I took in his very well kept together home and smiled, his house smelled of him, cologne and cigarette smoke, quite an intoxicating smell.

"Want me to take my coat back?" Jeff asks from behind me, breathing down my neck.

"Ye-yeah" I stammered.

He smiles and slips it back on. He makes his way to his kitchen and pulls out two glasses.

"Any preferences honey?" He asked.

"Rum and coke please?" I ask politely.

He smiles "such a strong drink for a fragile girl" he joked.
I make my way to his couch and sit down, crossing my legs and looking at Jeffrey in the kitchen, watching the way he was looking at at the liquor before him.

He comes over to me and heads me my drink

"Hope thats not too strong for you" he says sitting down

I immediately feel intimidated, his eyes didn't leave mine as he waited for me to take a sip

I was literally melting right before this mans eyes, and he hadn't noticed.

I lifted the drink to my mouth and took a sip, it was a strong intoxicating taste. Mostly rum ran down my throat.

I made a face as it traveled down my throat.

I sat there in silence and Jeffrey smiled

"Cat got your tongue sweetheart?' He asked sarcastically.

I smirked at him and nodded.

He smiled that sexy smile of his and nodded

"So tell me, what a girl as pretty as you is doing working on tv?" He questioned leaning back and not removing eye contact with me.

I blushed and shrugged "well, I just have always had a thing for acting. It was kinda my escape from my childhood, I found myself throwing myself into theatre."

He nodded "what happened in your childhood? If you don't mind me asking, I know that's not typically first date talk but, I think this whole day wasn't what we had planned it to be huh?" He smiled taking off his jacket.

I nodded in agreement and continued "when I was younger, my parents sort of tossed me to the side. Not really understanding me. They took a liking to my brother though, he was the star of the family" I said honestly "it was kinda like he was the golden child and I was just there. You know?"

Jeffrey looked at me with sorrowful eyes "I'm sorry you didn't have to-"

"No it's okay, it's in the past" I answered drinking my drink.

He nods and runs his hand through his black hair "mine was so long ago I don't even remember much" he teased.

"Oh come on, how old are you really?" I questioned.

He laughed lowly "you never ask a man his age, isn't that some sort of social rule?" He giggled.

Oh my god. That giggle, am I falling for this man?

"Oh come on, I won't judge you." I said crossing my arms.

He smiled and looked down "okay here we will make a deal" he sits up and continues "you tell me why you wanted to go on a date with me, and I'll tell you how old I am. Deal?" He questions.

I shrug "I agreed to this date with you mr. Morgan because I find you very attractive. I think you're a very lovable man. " I answered honestly turning red towards the end.

He nodded and blushed "well. I'm very honored you think that. I'm still not going to tell you how old I am"

I scoffed "a deal is a deal mr. Morgan!" I laughed drinking my drink. "You act like google isn't a thing" I challenged pulling out my phone.

His amused smile quickly changed "Don't you even think about it Addison" he said standing up and trying to take my phone away.

I laid back on his sofa and took the phone with me. He hovers over me trying to grab my phone.

Frantically I thrashed trying to keep my phone out of his reach.

Before I knew it him and I were looking eye to eye. We paused and just looked at eachother.

One thing led to another and I made the first move by quickly kissing him on the lips.

He kissed me back and got over me, his kisses were perfect. The way wasn't trying to rush anything. He kissed me passionately, as his hands ran up and down my side.

I quickly sat up and leaned him against the couch, I straddled his waist and began kisssing his neck.

"Ad- Addison" he growled. I started running my hand down his chest and to his jeans, where I cupped him.

"Fuck" he moaned softly.

I smiled to myself and stopped kissing his neck.

"Holy shit" he chuckled nervously looking at me rubbing the back of his neck.

I smile and shrug "sorry I shouldn't have done that." I stand up and gather my things, instantly feeling guilty for what I just did.

"No no addy, its all okay" Jeff said calmly, trying to persuade me to stay "listen. If you want me to take you home I will" he said politely.

"I got it" I say quickly gulping down the rest of my drink and walking to his front door.

"Addy?!" Jeffrey called out for me.

I continued walking out of his home and to the elevator, where I waited for its arrival Jeffrey caught up to me and started slipping on his jacket as he fumbled with his keys

"Please let me take you home" he almost yelled.

The doors opened and I quickly stepped into them "Jeffrey I can handle it" I said crossing my arms and waiting for the metal doors to shut.

He starred at me and sighed "okay at least call me when you get home?"

I shrugged and the doors shut.
---------------------

As soon as I was out of the building I got several texts from him, that I avoided of course, considering I don't even know what to say to him.

Will all odds against me I could only turn to one person, Jon.

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say thanks for the support! Please check out my other Negan fanfics 💕