Visit

Addison pov

Everything was a blur. I didn't really know where Jeffrey is, considering he hasn't called me and it's been about 3 hours. All worry aside, I decided I would hang out with mom and Scott today.

They would be coming over here and we would all be going out to lunch or something.

As I'm getting ready I hear a faint knock on my door.

I quickly run to check the peephole to see it's Norman on the other side of my door.

I opened the door slowly and there he is standing there smiling at me.

"Hey you look like shit" he jokes.

I laughed "haha very funny" I stood aside to invite him in.

He knew his way around my house, considering he used to be my roommate.

He walked over to the couch and sat

"How are you holding up? You know with Jeff being gone and what not" he says placing his feet up on my Coffee table.

I smiled slightly at him as I grabbed the newspaper, rolling it up in a tube I walked over to his feet and swatted away.

"I've been okay" I shrugged setting it down on the coffee table "I've got plans today with my mom and Scott" I answer as I walk back to my bathroom.

Norman follows into my bedroom and sits on the bed "oh that's cool" he answered. "I miss my best friend already" he sighed.

I smirked at him through the mirror "oh you'll be okay. You can get through a weekend without him." I answered applying mascara on.

Making a weird face as I applied it.

"I don't know- what are you doing?" He laughed.

I smiled slightly "I'm putting on mascara norm" I chuckled coming back up and looking at him.

He shakes his head "I never understood why you girls make weird faces when doing that kinda stuff"

"It just makes it look better when doing it that way" I shrugged setting it down, I let my hair out of its messy bun and play with it in the mirror.

"Oh I guess" he nods "So was he okay when he left?"

I nodded "as okay as he could've been. He should be there by now, or hell maybe just landing." I answer.

He nods

"Okay well I've gotta get dressed so you need to get out" I laughed.

He stands up and walks out of my bedroom shutting the door behind him. I begin to frantically search for clothes to wear.

A pair of old jeans and Jeffrey's flannel was all that I could find. I paired it with my white converse and open my bedroom door to see Norman sitting on my couch flicking through the Tv channels.

Before I knew it there was a knock on my door.

I looked over at Norman who smiled "better go get that"

I sighed and walked towards the door, opening it to see mom and Scott on the other side.

"Hey!" Mom exclaimed as she hugged me tightly. She looked behind me to see Norman sitting on my couch.

She shot me a look and smiled "it's nice to see you again Norman!"

He quickly stands up from the couch and hugs her "the pleasure is mine Mrs. Wilson" he kissed her forehead.

I can just see the jealousy on Scott's face. I smiled and brought him into a very light hug

He didn't hug me back, instead he was just studying Norman.

Norm smiled nervously at him "I don't think we've met" he says politely extending his arm out to Scott "in Norman"

Scott looks down at his hand in disgust and back to me "is this your new boyfriend?" He questioned.

I quickly turned red. "No. it's not. He is an old roommate of mine, and my costar. You'd know that if you didn't always have your head in your ass-"

"Addison" mom warns.

I quickly look over to Norman who is standing there awkwardly.

"Would you like to join us?" She asks.

He looks over at me and shrugs. "I don't really think-"

"No. " Scott cuts him off "no offense but I wanna spend the day with my girls and not some wanna be redneck"

Norman's face washed over with anger, he looked over to me and shook his head

"Well that was a very polite way of putting it" he says sarcastically.

I shook my head "Scott.. apologize to Norman"

Norm shook his head and laughed sarcastically "nah it's good. I'm just a wannabe redneck, remember?" He stuffs his phone into his pocket and walks to the door. "I'll see ya later Addison"

I look back to Scott who has an amused smile plastered on his face.

they come fully into my home and make themselves comfortable. I guess I had forgotten about my ashtray that was on the coffee table because Scott immediately points it out.

"Smoking again eh?" He asks pointing to it.

Cursing myself out I nod "sorry I'll get rid of this" I walk to the ashtray and reach for it when Scott grabs my wrist.

"That's okay sweetheart." He mumbles. "Leave it there."

I look over to mom who has a scared look in her face, before I could even say anything she shakes her head telling me to basically not engage with this Neanderthal.

"Let go of my wrist" I said sternly.

He smiled "oh right" he let's go and smiles at my mother "Why is it that your daughter has such disgusting habits?" He questions crossing his legs.

I'm taken aback at what he says, considering that if Jeffrey was here Scott wouldn't even dare speak to me like this.

My mom shrugs "she doesn't. She's just like her father in more ways than one"

"There was nothing wrong with my father!" I yelled.

She looks up at me "oh let's face it sweety your good-for-nothing father was a druggy. Such a shame you're going down the same path-"

"I'm not!" I sighed out in frustration "you know what? Get out of my house. The both of you!" I screamed.

Walking to the front door, I swung it open, causing it to bang against the wall.

They starred at me in confusion not moving.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled.

I walked back to the both of them and grabbed my mothers purse, tossing it out into the hallway.

"Addison Nicole Greene!" She yells, running out to the hallway.

I look back at Scott and sigh "that means you too dipshit" I laughed pointing to my hallway.

He stands up and gets in my face

"You're a disgrace. And so is that tool you call your boyfriend" he says starring at me.

I didn't hesitate at all to smack him hard across the face.

He smiled back at me and shoved me against my door "who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" He says sternly. Pinning me back against my door by my neck causing me to gasp for air.

"Scott let her go!" My mother cried as she saw my face begin to go pale.

I kicked and kicked trying to get him off of me.

"Scott!" My mother screamed slapping his shoulder.

His grip loosened as I fell back down to the ground coughing and gasping for air.

He laughed "have a great day Addison" he answered and with that he walks away as if nothing happened.

My mother sighs "will you two ever get along?" She says with disappointment lacing her voice. And with that she left.