Coffee

We make it to Norman's house, and hes a tired mess. He invites us in and he goes to get us something to drink, leaving Jeff and I in his living room.

"Baby, we really shouldn't be staying here a long time" I say sinking down into a chair.

"Whys that?" Jeff asks.

"Normans a sleepy mess and I feel bad for keeping him awake. I'm sure the last thing we needs right now is company-"

Before I knew it I was cut off by a loud shatter coming from the kitchen.

Jeffrey and I looked at eachother confused as to what or where that was coming from, I call out to Norman but there wasn't a response.

I quickly stand to my feet and rush into Norman's kitchen, there he is, laying on the floor, starring up at the ceiling.

"Norman!" I practically screamed, I ran to his side and kneeled down, waving my hands in front of his face.

"Huh?" He says confused "what's wrong!"

I looked over to Jeffrey, he walks up to the both of us and holds his hand out to help Norman off the floor

"Maybe it's time for you to head to bed man"

Norman quickly objects "please don't leave.." he says lowly "I don't have anyone please don't go"

My heart fell as he spoke those words

"Norman.. that's not true" I say in a soothing tone

"No it is! All I have is a dammed cat!" He yelled "a fucking cat. My own son he doesn't want to fucking see me!" He says, angrily in a defeat tone. He sighed out, we continue to walk to his bedroom.

We walk in to notice shit was strewn everywhere, all of his things on the floor, dressers rummaged through, glass shattered all over his carpet, paint splattered on practically everything.

My eyes widened at the sight

"What the fuck!" Norman screamed

Jeffrey decided to step in "calm down its okay everything-"

"Nah fuck that someone broke in!" Norman let's go of me and stormed into the room, looking at the mess, I'm pretty sure he rubbed his eyes to make sure he's seeing clearly.

"Where's my cat.." he says, crying a bit.

"We will find him honey.."

Norman falls to his knees, disregarding the glass shards that decided to dig into his knees, cutting threw like paper and scissors.

I looked to Jeffrey, who seemed beyond pissed I could tell that this situation was getting to both of The men deeply.

I decided to take action

"Okay Norman, you can come and stay with us, okay?"

Jeffrey chimed in "yes, lets pack up a few things and get you on home" Jeffrey leaves my side and starts picking things up off the floor.

----------------

The one thing that was even keeping Norman from going absolutely nuts was that cat. That cat had to be his most prized possession.

We make it back to my home, and I immediately led Norman to the spare bedroom in the back

"Here honey, you can stay here for as long as you need" I say setting down his bags.

He didn't say anything, all he did was nod. And I'm okay with that, I understand why he didn't say anything. I think he was physically and mentally still shocked at what he happen to come home to.