Test

Once the kid left us alone we continued to walk down the isle, we finally made it to the pregnancy tests. I took a deep breath in as I searched the tests.

"There's so many" Jeffrey said taken aback by all the boxes.

I nodded "I know.. I don't know which one to even get" I answered honestly crouching down to look at more of them.

To my surprise Jeffrey started looking with me, he was reading labels and trying to make sure I got the very best.

I watched him as he studied each box intently.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

He smiled "I'm just trying to help" he sets the box down and picks up another one.

"I thought you hated this isle Mr. Morgan?" I say chuckling a bit.

"I hated it yes. But, that's only because you waved tampons in my face Addison" he says trying to keep a straight face.

"It's just a period I don't understand-"

"Oh hey look another pregnancy test!"Jeffrey says trying to change the topic.

I smiled and stood up straight. I placed a kiss on his cheek "well you know I'm very proud of you for even coming into this isle. I know men avoid this at all costs."

He smiled "anything for my girl.. I think this ones a good one" he placed the test in my hands, I examined the label and noticed it actually was a good choice.

"Wow, I didn't think you'd actually get a good brand.. thank you" I answered.

He nods "what can I say? I'm just that good" he looks down at me and winks.

I slapped his shoulder playfully and took his hand in mine, lacing our fingers we walked back down the isle and up to the cashiers.

It was a female, who I think was probably in her teens still. She smiled once she saw the tests.

"You know what.. this is on me" she answered just placing the test into the bag.

"Oh are you sure? I really can just pay the 10 dollars it's-"

She cuts me off "No I really wanna do this for you.." she smiled at Jeffrey and I. She winked, showing me that she knew who I was.

I mouthed "thank you" and picked up the plastic bag.

"You have a great night!" She says as Jeffrey and I walked out of the store.
-----------------

Once we made it back to the penthouse I became really nervous.

"Hey?" Jeff says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I questioned.

"I said if you don't want to take the test right away you don't have to baby it's okay" he says kneeling before me.

I sighed "I do. I really do I'm just scared of the results"

"Why are you scared?" He asked lowly.

"What if I am pregnant?"

"Then we will be a family baby" Jeffrey says bringing me into a hug "a small little family" he whispered.

I nodded and let him go. "Okay." I started to walk towards the bathroom as Jeffrey stopped me.

"I love you addy" he says as he blew a kiss at me.

I laughed "I love you too. JD"
---------------
Reading the test over and over again I wandered how the hell it was possible.

I cursed to myself as I frantically grabbed the box reading it over and over again.

"Jeffrey?!" I called out. I heard his Lou footsteps run to the bathroom as he had a huge grin on his face

"Yes?" He asked leaning in the doorway looking at me.

"I don't know if I'm pregnant.." I admitted. 

He looked at me confused as he grabbed the test he studied it intently "it has a line and a half.." he says. "What the hell does a line and a half mean?"

"I think it means I'm not.. pregnant?" I looked up to him.

He bowed his head

"Well I guess this means we can keep trying?" He says chuckling

I shrugged "I'm kinda sad though.. I mean I really wanted to be pregnant" I say truthfully, standing up and throwing the test away.

"I know but, we gotta look at the positive side. If you do end up pregnant we can actually be ready. You know?" He says helping me clean up.

I nod.

"Here I tell you what, tomorrow you and I can go to your lady doctor and we can have a real test taken. How does that sound?"

I looked up to him and smiled a wide grin "okay.. yeah I'd like that!"

Hey guys! Sorry it's a super short chapter I promise my next one is going to be long. Alsoo does anyone have any suggestions to give? I'd love to hear where you all think this story should go. 💕