Support

I could tell Jeff couldn't take anymore because he hung up the phone immediately and threw it back on the dresser.

Looking down at me hungrily, he began to thrust into my mouth, face fucking me. With every thrust he did the more deeper and deeper his member went.

I choked slightly, and looked up at him he smirked at me and thrusted harder and faster, I knew he was close I could just feel it, I let him gain control as I felt him twitch in my mouth.

He pulled out and came in my mouth with a loud moan.

I swallowed his seed and smiled up at him.

"God you're so fucking perfect" he said breathlessly.

I chuckled and laid back down on the bed. I watched him slide back on his boxers and clim into bed with me.

He looked over at me and smiled "I love you Addison"

I kissed his cheek "I love you too"

We laid in silence for awhile, which I didn't mind. I was extremely exhausted from today's events and I really don't want to go out tonight with Norman and Andrew.

Because usually when we all go out we are out until the am hours, and we had round two of comic con tomorrow.

I turned over and faced Jeffrey who had his eyes shut.

"Jeff?.." I called out placing my arm around him.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Do we have to go out tonight? I'm so exhausted."

His eyes opened and he nods "I was just about to ask you the same thing.. but we gotta figure out what we are having for dinner darlin" he says yawning and sitting up.

"Can we just order a pizza?" I questioned pulling the covers up and over me.

He nods "pizza sounds good. I'll go pick up a..." he started to think "large pepperoni?" He questioned looking back at me. "Isn't that your favorite?"

I quirked an eyebrow at him "you remembered?"

He chuckled and stood up "barely."

I watched him put on a grey sweater and his black jeans. He stuffed his wallet into his jeans.

"Baby how are you going to get there?"

He shrugged "there's a place like right next door. I'll be back" he came over to me and kissed my forehead.

He walks towards the door "why don't you pick something for us to watch while I'm gone?"

"Okay!"

And with that he was gone

-----------------------

jeffs pov

i shut the door, and decided i would pay Norman a little visit to tell him that addition and i weren't going out tonight since i really didn't get the chance to do so over the phone. 

i smiled slightly to myself as i remembered what Addison did to me while i was on the phone, she is truly a keeper i thought to myself. 

i knocked on his room door, when he quickly opened it. i looked into the room to see Jon, Andrew, and Norman in the room. 

"hey!' Norman said bringing me into a side hug, laughing i hugged him back. "why'd you hang up earlier?" he questioned closing the door behind me. 

shaking my head and blushing i finally came up with an answer "oh my phone musta died" i lied sitting on the bed. 

"or you were in the middle of getting your dick sucked" Norman commented. 

causing everyone to laugh 

"was not.." i tried to not look at him. 

"oh yes you were its written all over your face dude!' He laughed. 

i smiled and looked up "what i do with my girlfriend is my business" 

Norman smiled "course man. it sounded like you were enjoying it." 

"i was" i smiled. 

Andrew laughed "man i wish my love life was still like that with Gael, it seems more of a chore now than anything" he commented, lacing up his shoes. 

Jon agreed "i hear you on that" 

i shot him  a glare and focused my attention on Norman "man i dont think it'll ever get that way with her, she always keeps me guessing" i laughed nervously. 

"well thats great man, im really happy you two are together." he says patting me on the back. 

"its at that point where its getting pretty serious.." 

"you thinking about proposing to her.. already?" Jon questioned. 

i clenched my jaw and tilted my head slightly "and if i was?" i questioned. 

"then good for you for being able to deal with all that" he smirked. 

"the fuck does that mean?" i questioned,  standing up. 

"whoa whoa, calm down" Andrew says getting in the middle of the both of us. 

"nah i wanna know what that fucking meant!" i spat. 

Jon stood up "what do you think that meant huh?" 

"shut up!' Norman yelled at Jon. 

"look everyone just take it easy" Andrew says trying to calm things down. 

i sighed and sat back down on the bed. Andrew turned to face Jon 

"that means you too" he says through gritted teeth. 

Jon threw his hands in the air in defeat. he sat back down in the chair. 

Norman sighed "back to the question.. are you really ready to do that? now ill be the first to admit i cant really say anything about the keys to a successful marriage, but this soon? what if feelings change?" he asks. 

"they wont" i denied. 

"hes gotta point" Jon says from the chair.  "Addy is a beautiful girl, from her looks to her personality, but.. feelings change." 

i shook my head in disgust "i thought at least one of you would be supportive" 

"We are supportive Jeff." Andrew says "we just wanna make sure thats what you want" 

"thats all ive ever wanted." i answered truthfully. 

"whenever you feel you're ready.. then do it" 

i looked over at any and smiled "thanks man, but ive gotta go" 

"you're not comin tonight?" 

"nah Addison and i are just gonna stay in. yall have fun" 

and with that i said my goodbyes to everybody but Jon and exited the room.