Fighter

Jeff's pov

I walked into the living room expecting Addison to be sitting on the recliner, passed out like she always seemed to do. But she wasn't there.

"Addy?" I called out to her, walking around my empty house. It seemed like no one had been here in a while.. it felt empty.

I look over to see the spare bedroom door open and out walks Norman in his robe, he looked like he had just napped.

"Hey man" he yawns walking up to me "what's up?"

"Nothing much.. have you seen Addy?" I asked worried a bit.

"Oh yeah she uh.. said she was going out for coffee.. but that was about an hour ago"

I began to panic, it's unlike Addison to go anywhere and not tell me. No matter how upset she was with me. Norman turns on the news and the weather forecast pops up.

"Holy shit it's supposed to snow tonight!" He exclaimed walking towards the balcony doors, and sure enough it was snowing lightly, and it was dark out.

I didn't like this situation at all, I don't care if she's upset with me, she doesn't need to be out, especially with the weather the way it is.

I texted her immediately expressing that I was sorry.. gah I'm such an idiot. I let my pregnant fiancé leave the house, alone, with no sense on where she's even going.

I began to nervously chew at my fingertips, I starred out at the balcony doors, like a lost fuckin pup.

"She's alright.." Norman says approaching me, he could tell I was a little off.

"What if she's hurt!" I say quickly "what if something bads happened with her!" I began to panic "that's my life thats my whole world she-"

"Jeffrey, come on man snap outta it, everything's gonna be okay" Norman says trying to soothe me

I shrug "I don't know man.."

He rubs his eyes "come on, let's pack a bowl, smoke a bit, she will be back before you know it"

I couldn't turn down smoking, it's been a long while since I've smoked weed, and I needed it badly right now, I'm freaking the fuck out.. a little wont hurt.. right?

"Ah alright man what the hell" I smiled, sitting down watching Norman pack the bowl.

——-
Two hours later

"Man fuck her!" I laughed "she doesn't want to answer me? Fine I'll just let that bitch sleep on the couch!"

Norman laughed loudly "nooo dude she's got like.. kids in her you can't do that to a pregnant chick right?"

"Those little bastards are in trouble too!" I say, stumbling over to the kitchen, straight to our liquor cabinet, revealing that it was empty

"Norman what the fuck!" I yelled confused

Norman comes strolling in behind me "whoa man what the hell? Where are all the booze!"

Both of full of anger decide to take the glasses from my cubbies and smash them all over the place, hell at one point we were even throwing glasses at each other.

A glass shard ended up in Normans arm and he was pissed

"What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck!" Norman yelled, looking up at me giving me the death stare

I couldn't help but to laugh, although Norman didn't think it was too funny, here he comes, a drunken-high Norman, charges at me, knocking my ass flat on the ground, in the pile of glass.