Dinner time

Jeffrey and I walked hand in hand to the dinning room, examining the food that sat upon the table.

"Your mom cooked all of this?" Jeffrey whispered.

I nodded "I believe so." We sat down followed by my sister and my mother, who began serving us.

"Oh please, let me mrs. Wilson" Jeff says standing up trying to assist my mom.

I smiled at how polite he was being. My mother blushed slightly and nodded

"Well thank you Jeffrey" she smiled as she sat down.

Jeffrey began putting spaghetti on each of our plates, he made sure to give my mom the first plate.

"Wow such a gentleman" she smiled at him.

Jeffrey shrugged "well I was taught a thing or two"

After he finished giving us all a plateful he sat down and we all began eating.

"So why did Scott-"

My mother cut me off "He's a very toxic man..." she looked over to Jeffrey and smiled slightly "I'm glad you're nothing like him"

Jeff nodded "That man means nothing to me. He isn't my father.." his voice trailed off.

"I heard your.. father was in the hospital, how's he doing?" She asks.

He shrugged and popped open a beer "I don't really know. As soon as I found out the news I flew Addison and I out of there..." he held my hand softly "her and I needed a break away from everything"

Abigail cut in "I'm really sorry to hear that Jeff"

Jeffrey smiled "well that's okay I heard you had a little phone call with Norman?" He questioned.

My moms jaw dropped "You did what?!" She asked in disbelief.

I couldn't help but to laugh at what was going on.

"Okay okay I did!" She says grinning from ear to ear "but that's only because my sister thought it would be funny to give him my number" she comments

I looked over at my mom who was giving me a stern look, a look I hadn't seen since I was little.

"Now why would you do that?" She quirked an eyebrow at me.

I shrugged "He wanted it actually what kind of friend would I be if I didn't give it to him?"

Jeffrey poked me to warn me that my mother didn't think that this whole ordeal was amusing.

"You didn't have Abby's permission" she smiled and winked "but Im sure you didn't need it"

"Alright alright, for your information him and I went on a casual date, nothing too serious"

"That's not what I heard" Jeffrey teased.

Abigail quickly turned red "mom! Tell Jeffrey to stop!" She whined.

My mom chuckled "alright alright that's enough."

I looked over to Jeff and smiled softly, I don't know what it was about this man, have it be his charming smile, or his orgasmic voice. But I absolutely adored him.

"So everyone, I have some news" I started. Jeffrey already knew what I was going to say, so he held onto my hand and kissed it lightly.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Abigail commented, snorting.

Silence fell, and I starred at Jeffrey, who had his jaw clenched. I began to tear up and I shook my head

"Nevermind" I quickly say sitting down.