Niece

Jeff POV

TIME JUMP 1 WEEK.

Being in Atlanta has been absolutely amazing, I have been able to throw myself into work, and haven't really had the time to really think about Addison.

However, i will admit, i cannot seem to shake the thought of Addison potentially cheating on me. It kind of all makes sense now that i look at the bigger picture.

But i will say being able to be with the babies and give them my care and attention without Addison hovering has been so rewarding.

Today is my first complete off day since I've been here, and i plan on allowing addy to facetime the girls. As much as it physically kills me to call her, i know that at the end of the day these are her babies too.

We have been filming the final season for 5 days straight, and today is a rest day for the cast and crew. Do not get me wrong, i am more than grateful to finally have a day where i'm not pretending to be Somebody else, but at the same time i'm not too sure what to really do with myself. Norman offered to come over to my Airbnb to hangout tonight, have a little barbecue, and hang out with the girls and i, but at the same time i know if Addison even has a tiny thought about me actually having somewhat of a good time it's just going to send her over the edge.

I also don't want her to find out that i have a nanny here, helping me with the girls... who happens to be a female.. And i've got to admit, she is very attractive to me, but at the same time she is only 22... and not to mention she is Normans niece..

just as i began to think about her more in depth there's a soft knock on my bedroom door.

Clearing my throat and pushing aside the somewhat dirty scenarios coming into my mind i answer

"come on in"

The door peaks open slowly, and there she stands, he full figure sliding through the crack.

"good morning jeffrey" she whispers "I'm sorry to wake you, i just figured you would want to know that clementine isn't looking too good"

Immediately this triggers my daddy mode causing me to sit straight up "What do you mean?"

she bites at her lower lip nervously "Well in my honest opinion sir she's had an..."

i could tell it was troubling her to get the last couple words out, and this did nothing but worry me. i'm assuming she caught onto the feeling.

"just- follow me". and with that she turns out of the doorframe and down into the hall.

Quickly i scramble to my feet, not bothering to put a shirt on, i didn't think it was necessary considering something seems very urgent.

We both walk into Clementines room, and i am immediately hit with the smell of.. well shit.

I walk up to her crib and sure enough, Clementine had an ASSPLOSION.

"Jesus christ!" i exclaim

looking down at my baby girl, i didn't know what i should feel more sorry for, the fact that my beautiful baby is covered in what could be potentially TWO months worth of shit, or the fact that it is ALL over her bedding.

Clementine is just starring up at me, of course, i mean what else could she really do?

I lean down and carefully pick her up, and hold her away from my body, struggling to not vomit on the poor girl, i take her straight to the bathroom, With Bailey right on my heels.

Bailey quickly runs a bath and i am undressing clementine, who seems to be a little fussy when she realizes what is happening.

"now shh there baby girl" i try to soothe her "Daddy is just gonna get you all cleaned up mkay?"

talking to her as i lay her down into the tub, making sure to add some bubbles, Bailey exits the bathroom and comes back with a trash bag, she carefully grabs the shitty onesie and just tosses it.

This earned a look from me, but at the same time who in there right mind could salvage that poor poor onesie.

"I think i'm just gonna do the same for the bedding" Bailey speaks gagging slightly.

I chuckle and nod towards her "yeah.. that'd be best. thank you bailey, for everything. i surely appreciate ya being here."

She smiles softly "of course"

silence fell for a second, i could feel some sort of tension between the two of us, before i could speak Violets soft cries come from down the hall.

"oooup Vi must be awake, i'll go get her ready"

And with that she walks away.

—————————
After Clementines bath, i got her dressed and carried her into the kitchen, i come around the corner and there i see Bailey bent over tending to violet on the floor who seems to be playing with some toys.

Of course the lonely man in me is mesmerized by The fact that bailey is bent over, revealing a little bit of what seems to be black lacey panties.

but those thoughts are quickly pushed aside when i look over and see violet babbling and throwing around some blocks.

I clear my throat which causes Bailey to pop right back up and face me

"oh hey!" she says smiling over at me "sorry i woulda made you some breakfast but i figured after all of that your appetite musta went away"

I chuckle "oh no no sweetheart don't worry about it, i am more than capable of making my own breakfast"

she nods "well i did throw out that bedding, and also bleached the HELL out of that crib, i was actually about to run down to walmart because i need to pick up a few personal things, but i can grab some bedding while i'm out if you'd like"

"oh no no, i couldn't ask you to do that bailey"

She shrugs "i mean it's my pleasure sir".

I chew on my inner cheek, thinking long and hard what my next words should be, and of course i'm drawing a blank.

she smiles softly and bends over again, this time picking up violet and bringing her over to me.

I reach out of arm for her.

Baileys eyes lingered on my arm for a second, almost as if she was studying the veins popping through.

"See something interesting?" i question, letting her know i can see her.

she shakes her head no quickly "No i- uh was just looking at your tats" she places violet into my arms and stands there for a second, not once breaking eye contact with me.

those Soft brown eyes were really getting to me i can't lie. The way they just screamed seduction was driving me crazy.

"Anywaaays. i'm gonna go get ready, and head out. i'll catch you later"

and with that she struts away, and i'll admit my eyes never once left her.