JD

After my flight I became very nervous, I didn't know how Jeffrey would react to tonight's events I have planned for him.

I walked off of the flight in which a flight attendant stops me she smiles

"You're Addison Greene?" She asks stepping aside to let the others by.

I looked around to see that her and I were the only ones left on the flight

"That's me" I smiled.

She quickly brought me into her arms and hugged me. What's up with me and awkward hugs today? I hugged her back and she starts crying

"I'm such a big fan of you! Where are you going?" She exclaims, pouring me a drink of champagne.

"Oh I should really get going.." my voice trails off as I watch the bubbles rose to the top of the glass. I licked my lips and shrugged, taking the glass from her hands "going to see Jeffrey. As in Jeffrey-"

"Dean Morgan?!" She yells.

I smiled slightly and nodded "yeah" I sat down in the airplane seat right next to the flight attendant

"I've been a fan for years.." she started sipping on a bottle of water. "You guys are adorable" she finished.

"Thank you" I looked down at my phone to see that Jeff was calling me.

The flight attendant noticed and smiles "you should answer that"

I nodded and stood up, walking off of the plane I answered the call.

"Hey baby" his soft voice answered.

"What's up?" I questioned walking to baggage claim, waiting patiently for my suitcase to roll around.

"I'm at your gate" he yawned.

I guess I realized it was pretty late here, I watched as the bag carousel spun around, my suitcase hadn't showed up and I began to panic. "Jeff my suitcase isn't here."

He sighed "you've got to be fucking kidding me" he said lowly. "Okay I'm coming in wait there"

"Okay" I stayed on the phone as I continued to watch the carousel, everyone claimed their bags, all except me.

I sighed out in frustration and crossed my arms impatiently as I waited for Jeffrey to come here and meet me.

"Addison?" I heard his gravel voice call out from behind me.

I turned around to see him walking up to me, wearing a black tshirt and sweats. I smiled at him and held out my arms to him. He quickly brought me in for a hug and kissed my forehead. His hands tracked down to my ass as he lightly rubbed over it.

"Well you seem happy to see me" I Say into his chest. I heard him let out a laugh, he let's me go and looks at me.

"Why wouldn't I be happy to see my girl?" He questions.

I shrugged "I don't know" he let's me go and reaches out for my hand, I grabbed his hand and laced my fingers with his. He placed a small kiss on my hand we walked towards the front desk and waited to be called up.

"How's your dad doing?" I questioned.

I felt Jeffrey's hand tense up "He's.. he's not responding to sound.." his voice trailed off.

I mentally cursed myself for asking that question. I nodded and looked at the lady at the front desk she waved for Jeff and I to come up to her.