Crash into me

Once I arrived I immediately knew what I was doing was wrong. I knew no matter how mad I was at Jeffrey I shouldn't have went to Jon, but I did this just to prove I could.

I walked into the shop, when the fresh aroma of coffee hit me in the face, I smiled at the man behind the counter as I looked at the menu.

Before I knew it I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Jon, standing there with the biggest smile plastered on his face

"I'm glad you could make it" he says bringing me into a warm, unexpected hug.

I reluctantly hug back, and kiss his cheek.

"How about I order your favorite and you go pick a place to sit?" He says, pulling out his wallet.

"Oh no I can buy my own-"

"It's no harm really, besides I'm the one that invited you out" he winked.

I inhale deeply and shrug "well okay" and with that I walk to the back where I see a little high table. Me being a shorter girl I had to hop up into the chair, I, all red faced out of embarrassment, look over at Jon who seemed to have been laughing quite a bit at me. I flipped him off and he stuck his tongue out.

I couldn't help but to giggle. I pull out my phone, trying to pass sometime while I wait for Jon.

Finally he arrived at the table, sitting down with no trouble at all.

"I've missed you, Addy" Jon starts "it's like your whole worlds changed now.."

"What do you mean?" I question confused as to what exactly he was implying

"You.. You've forgotten all about me-"

"Jon" I warned

"You don't ever miss me..?"

I quickly jump out of the chair and place five bucks on the table

"No please don't go" he says, sorrow lacing his voice.

"I'm not here to talk about what we used to be. I'm with Jeffrey. I'm pregnant, with HIS babies Jon"

He chuckled and ran his thick hand threw his dark hair, "Okay but lemme tell you somethin, that could've been me"

"No" I quickly deny "it couldn't have, it wasn't meant to be, just accept that"

With that I strut towards the doors and start walking down the street, instant regret filled my mind, I shouldn't have cane in the first place. I should've stayed home, comforted norm, hell try and fix things with Jeffrey. What have I done?

"Addy!" Jon calls out from his car "please lemme give you a ride"

"No" I say stubbornly, feeling the snow slowly start to fall, turning my pale cheeks to a rose color.

"Please, I could never forgive myself if I just let you walk home, come on girl it's about 30 degrees out there!" He says pulling up beside me.

"I said no!" I yelled. Instantly regretting once I felt the snow pick up

"Don't make do this Addy.."

I ignored what he said and start walking even faster. I hear him curse and he speeds up his Dodge Challenger, and quickly pulls infront of me, blocking my path.

"What the fuck Jon?" I shout angrily

"I didn't wanna have to do this" he says stepping out of the car and walking up to me

I back up slowly "what are you doing...?"

He takes off in a sprint up to me, he grabs me around my waist and swings me over his shoulder like a piece of paper.

Him and I were both laughing at this point

"Put me down!" I scream between laughter.

"I'm taking you home, asshole" he comments setting me down by the car door, he opens it and gestures for me to get in.

Sighing in defeat I step in, flicking him off in the process.

He shuts the door for me and hogs over to the otherside, he gets in and puts on his seatbelt, he points to mine, indicating for me to do the same.

I sigh and pull the seatbelt over me, about to buckle it whenever I notice the car started beeping, I look in the dash to see it's the signal that my seatbelt isn't on.

"Please buckle the damn belt, that sounds annoying" Jon hisses

I smirked knowing that it pissed Jon off I let the seatbelt go back to it's holding place and looked at him.

He exhaled sharply and drive off, not once saying a word to me.

The snow starts falling down more rapidly and it's getting hard to even see out of the windshield.

We stop at a stop sign and just sorta sit there, Jon turned on his hazards and we sat there, allowing the heat of his car to engulf us.

I turned in my seat and looked at him, clearly I was shivering, Jon takes my hands in his and starts rubbing them.

"You know Addison I'm happy for you" he says blowing on my hands and rubbing them together.

"For w-what?" I ask

"Finding Jeffrey.. you deserve the world and I know that I could never give that to you.."

I sit there and take in everything he just said.

"You're so special Addison.. you're pure.. I tried to change that.. don't ever let anyone change that!" He says getting a little emotional. I watched as Jon started breaking down.

All I could do is just sit there and watch him unravel, what was I supposed to say to this?

Suddenly my phone vibrates I look down to see it's a text from Jeffrey

Jeff🖤: please come home baby.. I'm sorry..

I smiled down at the text

Jon's pov

I opened up to Addy, and I could tell it made her uncomfortable. That wasn't my intention at all. I didn't want her to be uncomfortable, if anything I wanted her to understand that I just wanted what was best for her, even if it wasn't with me.

I know I've fucked up every single chance I've ever had with this girl and now I'm paying for It.

Jeffrey's such a lucky guy.. he's got the girl of my dreams; she adores him.

What I would give to just see her smile every damn day. What I would give to hear that adorable laugh of hers, especially when she's laughing with him.. the way her nose scrunches up when she tries to be serious.. damn it all these quirks are fucking with me.

"Addy I-"

CRASH

Addison's screams filled the air, broken glass shattered all over the place, my airbag punches me right in the face.

I force to keep my eyes open but I simply couldn't anymore, darkness consumed me.

I was gone.

"911 what's your emergency?"
"There's been an accident! She's dead! She's fucking dead! There's blood everywhere!"

————
Hey everyone! It's been a hot min since I've updated but I'm back! How's this for an emotional roller coaster huh?