A Problem

JEFF

Last night i probably got the best sleep that i've ever gotten in a long long time. Addison being next to me really helped that, I didn't know how much she truly affected me.

I woke up before her, on the bare kitchen floor, She managed to steal the blanket in the middle of the night, but that's okay, she needed it more than i did.

I take a moment to fully take her in. The way the pregnancy made her body look was an absolutely beautiful thing, from head to toe she was still so stunning. And honestly i could get used to the whole belly shes got going on.

I wrap my arms around her torso and kiss her on the cheek softly, causing her to groan

"what're you doing?" she asks lowly, not opening her eyes.

"Nothing baby, I think maybe we need to make our way to the bedroom-"

"No sex". she quickly says "One, i'm way too big for all of that and Two i don't want you to see me this fat".

i laugh sarcastically

 "you know damn well i don't think your'e fat, in fact i think your'e pretty hot"

she looks over at me and smiles "oh yeah mr morgan? double chin and all?"

She starts kissing me roughly, which was strange because she's never been the one to make that first move.

I stop and start fiddling with her shirt "yeah baby" I start to struggle and finally get it off, revealing her bare chest, I take moment to look, Dont judge me, it's been a minute.

I start kissing on her neck, something I haven't done in a long long time, and by her sounds I could tell she missed this too.

She starts messing around with my belt, trying to get it unbuckled quickly, she was too eager to have me which just excited me more.

"Baby wait" breathlessly, I look into her eyes "We shouldn't do this here we should-"

Before I could finish she started kissing me again

She lays me down and pulls down my jeans, straddling my waist she leans down and makes eye contact with me

"You're such a dirty girl" I mumbled, kissing her hard
—————————————-
After making up addy and I couldn't keep our eyes off of eachother, we were inseparable practically all morning, and I was loving every second of it.

I run her a warm bath and set her in it, she smiles a toothy smile up to me but quickly fades after she noticed the beer I had in my other hand.

"Did I do something?" I question kneeling down beside her

"It's nothing"

"It's clearly something" I assure her, lowering my voice "talk to me addy"

She takes a deep breath in and starts "It's just. I'm concerned about your drinking Jeffrey".

I furrow my eyebrows, my drinking? What's wrong with it? I didn't even think I had a problem..

"Let's not talk about me okay princess?" I ask "just finish up your bath and then afterwards we can go pick out some cute baby clothes okay?" And with that I stand up and exit the bathroom.

I walk to my bed and back to my beer, chugging it quickly I set it onto the nightstand, I lay down on my bed and with that I drift off to sleep
—————————
"Jeffrey!" Addy screams at me, crying loudly from the bathroom

I quickly stand up and run to her "what's wrong what's happening!"

"It's happening they are here it's a thing!"

I look to the floor to see that indeed her water had broke. I start to panic, what in the fuck was I supposed to do?

I guess my silence pissed Addison off because she yelled at me to stop looking stupid and do something.

"Okay okay lets just get you to the hospital" I brace her and start to walk out of the penthouse, not really knowing what to do.

What would my father have done? He was a good man, he could handle this, what would he do?

I take her to the elevator and rub the small of her back

"Shh it's going to be okay, the next time we come through those doors there's gonna be two babies with us" I smiled trying to make the situation less stressful

"Yeah and we don't have ANYTHING ready!"

I wanted to say something but what could I say? She's right. The nursery only has two cribs set up, nothing else. No childlike atmosphere, no nothing.

———————
HI THIS IS SHORT BUT YEAH
K