Creeping

Jeffrey pov

The girls are six weeks today, and absolute handfuls.
Between the constant feedings, shitty diapers, and the countless numbers of cartoons, Addison and I haven't really had much time for romancin at all.

To say that i'm loathing for physical affection would be an understatement. And i get it, after birthing a child there's a healing process. And then there's that period where you're scared to death that you're going to end up making ANOTHER one on accident.

But she hasn't shown any love towards me at all. I feel a little neglected in that aspect if i am being honest.

However, she has really stepped up to the plate with the girls. All of her energy when it comes to the love department is going all to them, so maybe i shouldn't complain. But she hardly even looks my way anymore, and when she does it's to tell me to do something.

I suppose it's a good thing filming is going to start back up soon, it'll distract me from everything going on right now. It'll be fun to pretend i'm someone else for awhile, and besides at least in the walking dead world, who DOESNT wanna bang negan?

It's currently 4:30 AM, and i just got Violet to go back down after a changing and feeding.

I make my way back into the bedroom, and notice Addy is awake scrolling through tik tok on her phone.

"mornin" I mutter, climbing back into our king size bed.

"Was she hard to put back down?"

A little offended she didn't tell me good morning i try not to take it personally

"Ah you know how she is, doesn't take much to get her to go down"

she nods and goes back to the videos on her phone.

and here i am starring at the ceiling.

how the HELL did we end up here? There was a time in our duration of our relationship where we couldn't keep our hands off of eachother.

The sex was fuckin amazing.
The kisses were to die for, and i could never get enough of her touching me.

does she still feel that way about me too?

I roll on my side to take in her body, the way that her body looks after pregnancy works numbers for me.

the way she looked was absolutely mesmerizing to me. I missed feeling her body, running my hands through her hair, kissing on her neck, the whole 9 yards.

I must have stared long enough for her to notice because she asks what i'm looking at

"Just my incredibly sexy girlfriend"

she looks over at me as if i just killed her cat

"are you serious?"

what? what did i say wrong this time?

"what?"

"you don't really think that, you're just horny looking to get one out before you go back to sleep i'm not stupid Jeffrey".

i was taken aback if i'm being honest. I try not to take it personally, maybe her hormones are all out of whack. But is it too much to ask to just feel connected to the woman i love again? 

i didn't even have a response to that. I didn't want to make the situation worse.

Instead i change the topic

"So filming is starting back up in a week; i'll have to fly to georgia in about a couple days. i'll be gone for a couple months"

Addison sighs loudly and locks her phone, facing me she rolls her eyes once we make eye contact

"So you decided to just leave us?" she questions.

"No not necessarily baby. But i've gotta work, we've got bills to pay, and on top of that it's literally in my contract-"

"this is all just one big excuse if you ask me" She purses her lips together just starring at me.

"How on earth do you think that? Do you think i WANT to be away from my girls that long? hell no. but i really don't have a choice Addison"

she nods followed by a yawn "Maybe i can get my mom to stay while you're gone. i cant do this on my own"

I try to calm down the situation i take a deep breath in and reach my hands to her hair, trying to move a piece of hair out of her face, but she immediately recoils from my touch

"Okay what the hell was that?"

"what was what?"

"it's like you don't even want me to fucking touch you" I snap back.

sure, Addison and i have been through a lot, but she's never stooped so low to reject me touching her at all. She doesn't even respond, instead she rolls over and goes back to her phone.

I had enough, i couldn't keep laying her. I sigh and grab a pillow, and make my way out of the room and into the living room. Grabbing the throw blanket that was behind our couch i lay down on my back. covering myself and trying to force myself to sleep.

but i was too frustrated, Sexually, and mentally that it just wasn't working.

my mind began to wonder to the sex addison and i used to have. I began to remember what she felt like around me, the warmth of her body on top of me, and i couldn't help but to get a hard on.

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

My hand found it's way to the outside of my boxers, i began to rub the outside, thinking about the way her body used to quiver by the way i used to touch her.

fuck. how sexy she looked when she would be on her knees, looking up at me.

How i missed looking her in the eyes as she sucked me off.

I reach my hand into my boxers, and slowly start stroking. It's been a minute since i've even touched myself like this. And fuck it felt good.

I start imaging addison on her back for me, me in between her legs, the way she would moan when i would rub tiny circles on her clit.

I pick up the pace, i can feel that familiar tension building in the bottom of my tummy, it felt so fucking good i didn't want to stop, and i couldn't.

I thought about how I would slide into her, the way her eyes would roll into the back of her head, how she'd scream my name as i would get deep in her.

And before i knew it was becoming undone. i had such an intense climax my body wouldn't stop shaking for a second.

Fuck i missed that, I needed that so bad.

Do i feel bad that i just came to my girlfriend who is indeed in the other room? Of course i do. but what the hell else was i supposed to do?

i clean myself up and get up to go wash my hands when i notice Addison just standing in the hallway.

At first i was startled i didn't think she would just be standing there, did she see what the fuck i just did?

"Uh?" is all i could manage to say.

Addison shakes her head "Did you really just rub one out on our fucking couch?"

yup. i was caught red handed. the embarrassment that filled my body was incredibly uncomfortable. It's not like i could say that's not what i did; i mean i was literally on my way to wash whatever got on my hand off.

"I- What does it matter? It's not like you wanna give it up to me anyways" is all i could say

i walk to our bathroom and begin washing my hands, Addison not far behind me. She comes into the bathroom and just crossed her arms and leans against the wall. Just starring at me.

"can i help you? you're kinda creeping me out dude"

She shakes her head "When the girls wake up i'll get them. you don't have to worry about it, you can just go back to bed."

And with that she walks out of the bathroom and back into the living room.