Airport ride

After my bath, I decided I would get ready. It was already 5, and I had to leave soon to make it through airport security and whatnot.

I threw on a pair of yoga pants, along with Jeffs hoodie and decided I would go and be on my way. I was about to walk out of the door when I ran into Norman.

"Hey!" I said eagerly

"Hi" he says awkwardly looking down at my bags "I thought your parents were-"

"I'm going to see Jeff" I explained smiling.

He frowned slightly "oh hey no fair! He's my best friend!"

I shrugged "sorry partner, looks like I win again" I teased hitting his shoulder playfully.

He looks at me and nods "let me at least give you a ride to the airport?" He questions

Smirking, I agreed. He grabs my suitcase out of my hands and walks it to the elevator, I stepped in and smile over at him. He presses the lobby floor and down we went.

I pulled out my phone to see a text from Jeffrey

Jeff💋: can't wait to see you ;)

I smiled slightly at the text and opened it, pulling up the camera I took a picture of me and norm.

Addison: look who's taking me to the airport!

I sent the text and shoved the phone back into my the pocket. Looking at the doors waiting for them to open.

As soon as they did norm and I wasted no time in walking to the front doors and out to the garage. He pulls up his benz and puts it in park right in front of me.

I popped open the truck and placed my suitcase into the trunk. I slammed it shut and got into his car.

And before I knew it we were off. I felt my phone vibrate again.

Jeff💋: no fair you get to see my best friend before I do..

I laughed and showed Norman the text. He laughed

"Mans gotta point" he winked.

I shook my head "I swear it's like I don't even matter why don't you two just be the one in the relationship and I'll be the one weirdo that always third wheels." I teased looking over at Norman.

He quirks an eyebrow "I don't always third wheel you two!"

I laughed "mhm sure. Whatever you say"

He got quiet, I looked over at him and smiled

"Hey you won't be a third wheeler forever, we will get you someone someday" I reassure him.

"I don't need anyone's help. I'm hot as hell" he jokes.

I nodded. Just then the perfect person popped in mind, Abby my sister would be perfect! I looked over at Norman who looked at me too already knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"No" he says quickly.

"Oh come on! She loves you already that's a bonus" I say trying to persuade him.

He shakes his head "Addison noo" his voice sounding all high pitches as he blushed.

I took a moment to look at him

"Oh wait a second you like her don't you!" I exclaimed.

He shrugged "can we not talk about this please?" He asks switching lanes.

"You wanna jump my sisters bones don't you Mr. Reedus?" I teased "Abby and Norman sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-"

Norman quickly cuts me off "Addison Nicole I will crash this car right now!" He yells laughing.

I stopped "okay okay fine. I think you two would look very cute together and you have my blessing"

"You're acting as if I'm going to act on these feelings" he chuckled

"Oh you have no choice" I said sternly "because if you don't I'll make sure you're punished for it."

He quirks an eyebrow "what are we talking about? An ass whoopin? Because by all means.." he winks.

"Norman!" I cried dying of laughter "no. If you don't ask her.. I'll.. I'll make sure Jeff doesn't speak to you" I joked.

He quickly looked over to me

"Oh you can't do that!" He says whining.

"Oh yes I can. Remember I'm the one that gets to sleep with him every night-"

"Okay ew stop I get it" he says looking away laughing.

We finally made it to my gate, Norman pulls up and parks.

"Okay bye" he says quickly not looking at me.

I quickly hit his shoulder "you're not even gonna get out with me?"

He sighs laughing. He gets out and grabs my Bag out of the trunk.

"Here let me give you her number for your kind services, sir" I teased. I pulled out my phone and sent him the number.

He pulls out his phone and sees the contact sent to him. He smiled softly down at the number and looked up to me "thank you addy" he says nearly above a whisper.

I nodded "anything for a friend"

He stood there and quickly brought me into a hug. I won't lie it was weird that he was acting all nice to me. But I guess he was just really happy that I did this for him.

I hugged him back tightly, I went to let go but he didn't let go of me.

"Norm?" I called out trying to get out of his arms.

"Just a little while longer" he whispered.

I smiled and awkwardly wrapped my arms around him. He let's go as did I. He looks me in the eye

"Tell Jeff to call me tonight"

I shrug "he might be busy.."

Norman tilts his head in confusion "Wait what why?" He questions.

I smirk "I did tell you I'm the one that gets to sleep with him" I winked.

"Ew gross!" He says

"And besides you have to call my sister" I narrow my eyes at him in which he nods.

"Fine mom" he mocks. "I'll se ya soon!" He waves as he gets in the car.

And with that he pulls out of the gate. I watch as the car drives away. I take a deep breath in and walk into the airport.

Here I come Jeffrey..