Red

After a long night of drinking and smoking, Jeff and I couldn't keep our eyes off of eachother. No matter what we talked about, no matter how personal it got we both had eachother full and undivided attention.

Every single time he spoke my eyes always trailed to his lips, the way he would smile.

I found myself cuddled up next to him after we smoked another bowl, and by now him and I were completely wasted. I couldn't wait anymore, I craved Jeffrey. I needed to feel him touch me.

We sat on my couch and watched a movie, I couldn't help but to sit there and try to hold back my feelings, not knowing if he wanted the same from me. Not knowing if he craved me and my touch just as much as I did his.

But I guess I was wrong, because as we were sitting there his hand lightly rubbed My inner thigh, as he looked over at me, smirking.

"You can stop me anytime it's too much for you addy" he says sweetly, running his hand up higher.

I almost shivered at his fingers that were lightly tracing me "No Jeff" I practically moaned.

I couldn't take it. I needed him. And it was clear he needed me.

I quickly pulled him down on me, he hovered over me as he placed wet kisses all over my neck as his hands went to work on my body. He was being forceful, as if he had this hunger just to feel me.

He pulled down my pj shorts, and came back up to take off my T shirt.

He took a moment to admire my body.

Warning; smut ahead!

"You're..  so sexy addy" he said breathlessly as he began to nibble on my neck as his hand trailed the waistband of my panties clearly teasing me.

He looked down at me and i sat up, impatiently unbuttoning his pants as he looked down at me, smirking. I pulled down his jeans and felt him through his boxers.

"Addison" he moans lightly.
I smirk up at him and rub up and down through his boxers. "Fuck it" he says, standing up and picking me up, I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bedroom.

He let me down as soon as me made it there. We stood in the bedroom just admiring each others body.

I quickly start kissing him again, I sit him down on the bed and get on my knees in front of him, taking his member out of his boxers and just rubbing it while looking into his deep brown eyes.

His head throws back in pleasure as he gripped the sheets.

I smiled and began sucking him off, he stood up and moved the hair out of my face and held it for me as he began face fucking me.

"You're so fucking naughty." He said roughly.

He pulled himself out and stood me up, he forced me to lay down on the bed, he quickly undid my bra and took off my panties.

He started trailing kisses from my neck all the way down my To my mid stomach, flicking his tongue all on the way.

He began to rub my clit lightly, and placed a finger in me, watching me gasp he smiled and went slowly at first.

After a minuet or two, he forcefully shoved two fingers in me and rubbed my clit faster, causing me to moan out.

I felt myself coming undone in his hand. I felt the tension rising in my lower stomach. He stopped as soon as he knew I was about to burst.

He placed himself at my entrance and smiled down at me. He roughly thrusted into me, causing us both to moan out.

He thrusted slowly into me, making sure I was used to how big he was. But after awhile I couldn't take it anymore.