Beast

That whole night was spent eating pizza and watching crappy reality tv shows.

I woke up on the bed not knowing how I got there, and Jeff not by my side. I quickly get out of bed and call out for Jeff.

"I'm in the kitchen" he says.

I quickly walk to the kitchen to see Jeff sitting at the bar with a tub of ice cream and a spoon, going away at the ice cream

I raised an eyebrow at him "well that's not a proper breakfast" I teased.

He smiled "you're right it's the breakfast of champions" he shot back.

"Oh someone a little sassy" I laughed.

He laughed with me and shrugged "I just really wanted ice cream, don't judge me" he said lowly eating away at it.

I come over to him and wrap my arms around him from behind "no ones judging you baby" I kissed his cheek and walked to the fridge.

"Shit I forgot, moms coming over for brunch today." I reminded.

"Thus why I'm only eating ice cream" Jeff smiles, standing up and putting back the ice cream in the freezer.

"You know tonight we leave for comic con right?" Jeffrey asked.

"Fuck! I totally forgot" I said mentally slapping myself "I haven't even packed yet."

"It's okay you have all day to pack. Our flight leaves at 10:45"

"Are we on a private jet or commercial? Usually when we have to fly places Robert gets us a jet"

Jeffrey raises his eyebrow at me "oh really?"

"Mhm mhm its usually just so we can get places without being seen." I say explaining "we aren't spoiled or anything"

I walked over to my bedroom and slipped on a black hoodie and skinny jeans.

Jeff comes In as well and slips on a grey v neck and jeans.

"You know we could just cancel the brunch and have the house all to ourselves right?" Jeff says from behind me.

"No no we can't do that she already texted me that she and Abby are on their ways."

He comes up to me and starts kissing my neck from behind. I moan slightly and push my ass out and start rubbing lightly against him.

"You know you wanna" he says lowly in my ear.

I turn around and face him I quickly start kissing his wet lips, walking him back to the bed. I sat him down and straddled his lap not breaking the kiss.