Beginning

Fear, it was in all of our eyes. Starring at this man before us, knowing that our future lies in his hands.

His steps were strong, and purposeful. Like he was trying to scare us even more then what he was.

Swinging the bat side to side, I watched in horror as he did his little show.

I tried my best to avoid eye contact. I tried my best to look down, or look around. But all of his men were starring coldly at us. As if we were the bad guys.

I looked to my side to see Abraham doing the same as I, looking around for someone to help. Anyone.

I knew Abraham personally, I was one of the first people to have ever met him. Way back I remember Glenn and I were searching for Maggie, along with Tara, who I wasn't so sure about. When along came Abraham who saved our asses.

He has become a very very close friend of mine.

He looked over at me as Negan started playing a game of "Enny meeny miney moe"

He pointed the bat in all of our faces, clearly trying to get a rise out of us. He was just waiting for one of us to step out of line.

The bat pointed and pointed, I clenched my eyes shut, praying that he doesn't chose me to bash my head In

And to my dismay, the bat landed on me.
I looked up at Negan and I could tell he had absolutely no mercy for me at all.

"Don't.. Please don't.." I said softly through the tears that were streaming down my face.

Negan smiled "ah shit. Don't cry. It'll only hurt for a couple seconds. If I don't kill you in one hit" he said deviously.

I cried and nodded my head slowly.

He snickers and crouches down to look me in the eyes

I try to look away but his cold hand grabs my face and makes me look at him. He pushes my bangs out of my face and smiles.

"You got pretty eyes here" he says not taking his eyes off of mine.

I didn't say anything, what could I say? This man was about to beat my brains in, and now he's going to compliment me?

"You know, you should answer a man who has the power to just choke you out... Only common sense" his deep voice spoke, sending shivers down my spine.

"Th.. Thank you." I said trying to calm down.

He smiles.

He stands up and looks down at me.
"You look so pretty on your knees, I might just have to keep you around" he says swinging the bat over his shoulder.

He turned and walked in front of Abraham.

"Look at you, about to take one for the girl huh?" Negan growled.

Abraham sighed and looked over to me. Before he could say anything Negan swung the bat down on Abe's head, and blood flew everywhere.

I screamed in horror as I watched my friend become not recognizable, blood splattered on my face and hair. I looked away after Negan excessively hit Abe over and over again, until nothing was left but mush.

I wanted to cover my mouth but I couldn't, I just looked down and cried.

I looked at Daryl who seems enraged at this whole ordeal.
He charged at Negan and hit him in the back, but he was quickly taken down and had his bow aimed at his head.

"Do we take him out boss?" The blonde one asks.

Negan shakes his head and brushes himself off "put him back In line"

They shoved Daryl to his spot.

"Absolutely fucking not! That shit is not going to fly. No fucking way!" Negan says enraged.

I watch this man yell and  surprise he swings Glenn with Lucille.

Maggie screamed in agony watching her husband die right before her eyes was very traumatic for me, I can only imagine how she feels watching Glenn choke on his own blood.

He looked like some sort of scary mask. His eye popped out of his socket, looking like something only a true makeup artist could pull off.

"Maggie... I will... find you" he chokes on his blood.

Negan laughs "what? You're still trying to speak?!" He says clearly entertained at the little show.

"CUT!" Robert Kirkman says, stopping the scene.

I look over at my boss who placed a finger on his chin, like he is thinking.

"Addy?" He called out for me.

I nod in acknowledgment.

"I want you to fight back. I want you to show the emotion you have for abrahams death. I need you to be more involved in your character."

I clear my throat and stand up, brushing the dirt off my knees. I look over to catch Jeffrey eyeing me. I knew he didn't like me very much. There was something a little off every time I looked at him.

Robert continues "why don't everyone take 5, re read over our lines and we will take a shot at this again" and with that he walks off of set.

Steven stands up and walks to me, clearly knowing I'm upset.

"What's wrong?" He asked lowly.

"i just feel so much tension between Jeff and i. he always eyes me." i admit walking away to my trailer. 

he follows quickly behind me "maybe its sexual tension, i mean you are gorgeous" he said joking with me. 

now that i thought about it, maybe it was sexual, i always found myself drooling over Jeffrey when he is acting out his lines the way he could change his voice to fit the character negan, made me admire him. 

"Addison?" Jeffrey called out after me. 

i quickly looked to Steven panicking "what do i do?" i whisper shouted. 

"maybe he just wants to go over the lines with you.. good luck" and with that he walks away, Jeff comes up to me, i get a wift of his Cologne, and i melted. 

"hey, are you having trouble with your lines sweety?" his voice said. 

i stood there and looked at him, clearly towering over me, although it wasn't hard to do considering he is 6'2 and im only 5'6 

"no im fine.." i said quickly. 

he nods and goes to walk away but then comes back 

"you know id love to take you out for coffee sometime." he stated, smiling down at me. 

i quickly felt myself blush, i looked down and tried to contain my giggle. 

he chuckled "ill take that as a yes?" he questioned 

i looked up to him and smiled widely "yes"

he laughed "alright, ill swing by your house at ten tomorrow, ill text you" he says. 

"come on!" robert yells from set "we gotta film this last scene and then we are done for the day!" 

"thats our cue" i joked walking with jeffrey back to set