Shave

After about an hour I was ready, as was Abigail. Jeffrey was taking showering, and ofcourse it was taking forever.

I opened the door quietly and snuck in, Jeff was singing along to an old AC/DC song. I watched as he put conditioner on his hands and ran it through his hair. Still singing.

I chuckled slightly at him causing him to pop open his eyes, his hazel eyes connecting to my dark ones

"Jesus.. you scared me baby" he chuckled.

I shrugged "you have been showing for awhile.. you alright?" I question closing the curtain and going to the mirror to take a look at myself.

"Yeah just shaved.." he answered.

"Shaved what?" I asked biting my lip slightly.

He peeked open the shower curtain and made eye contact with me.
"Everything" he winked.

I smiled at nodded. "That's good. Although, I wouldn't have minded if you left a little bit of hair on your face, I miss it."

He turned off the shower and opened the curtain fully, allowing me to take in his body. I licked my lips and stared at his glistening body.

"Earth to Addison?" His voice called out to me.

I cleared my throat and nodded "yes?"

He chuckled "You know it's not polite to stare" he winked as he wrapped the towel around his waist.

He approaches me and studies what I'm wearing "wow you look amazing as always" he comments.

I blushed "Well thank you. But mr. Morgan you need to hurry up. Abigail and I are already ready to get going"

I went to walk away when Jeff's arms snaked around my waist, holding me there I could feel him smirk against my neck.

Without saying a word he starts nibbling on it.

"Jeff.." I try to protest "Come on you're all wet" I whined.

He chuckled "Don't act like I'm the only one" he whispered in my ear.

Damn it he was right, he wasn't the only one who was soaked. I thought long and hard about giving in. "How could a quicky hurt anybody?" Or "Do I really wanna go to this thing?" Kept running through my head as I stood pressed against his body.

"Come on baby" his raspy voice spoke.

"No" I quickly pulled away from his grasp and collected myself "We need to get going. This is a night for Abigail and I'm not gonna ruin it by being late" I strutted away confidently, making sure to sway my hips "chop chop!" I say as I walk out of the bathroom.
-------------

"Norman!" Jeffrey exclaimed as we see him walk up to us.

Norman smiles to himself "what's up buddy?" He asks bringing Jeff in for a hug.

Abigail and I watch from a distance, I could tell she was extremely nervous about this whole thing. And to be quite honest with you I would be too. I can still remember how terrified I was whenever Jeff and I actually went on a real date, not the one where he stood me up of course, I was pissed.

"What-what do I do? He's looking dead at us" Abigail says quickly looking down.

I smiled "why don't you just relax? Don't be so uptight" I walked over to the guys And norm took my into his arms giving me a tight hug

"How are ya addy?" He asks.

I reply "I'm pretty good norm. Thank you, but I think you and I should have a little discussion"

He lets me go and furrows his eyebrows in confusion "Oh shit did I already fuck it up?" He smirked.

"No" I answered quickly. I turned to Jeff and Abby "Why don't you two go ahead inside and we will meet you?"

Jeffrey cocked an eyebrow at me, and I shot him a look. He quickly caught onto the fact that I wanted to have a one on one talk with Norman about my sister.

Jeffrey nods "Alright I'll see you guys inside" he turns towards Abby "let's go get our table"

She smiled awkwardly and cleared her throat "okay"

And with that they walked away into the restaurant.

"Okay Normy listen" I start "Abigail might be a pain the ass. And lord knows I just wanna strangle her out sometimes but she deserves something serious.. I'm not trying to be rude but you don't have the best intentions with the opposite sex" I admitted crossing my arms over my chest.

Norman turned red "the hell are you talking about?"

"What I'm saying is, is that I wanna make sure you're not using her"

He scoffed "Who do you think I am?"

"Listen don't be upset please, you're one of my closest friends, I know you better than anyone."

Norman nodded slowly.

"I'm not doing this to be an ass I'm doing it because I don't want this to ruin anything" I admit. "I don't want you to do this and than hurt her, forcing me to not love you like a brother anymore"

Norman smiled "let's be real you wouldn't hate me"

I smiled softly "no you're right I wouldn't. I would be very upset with you though".

Norman nodded understandingly "Listen it's just a date, alright. She knows how I feel about something serious right now and she agreed that we can just take things slow. So that's what I'm gonna do. So can we please go inside? I need a beer you are stressing me the fuck out" he laughed.

I laughed with him "Okay yes we should probably head inside it's getting a little chilly"

We started walking towards the building when Norman speaks up "now please explain what the fuck is up with Jeff's face?"

I chuckle "He had to shave for filming."

"He needs to grow that shit back asap" Norman says as he opens the door for me.

I nodded "Agreed... but that's okay, his face isn't the only thing he shaved" I looked over to Norman and winked

"Yuck"

Wow I finally updated lmaaooo what do we think?