Pick up

"Mint chocolate chip?" Jeffrey asks me as we stand in line at the local Baskin-Robbins

I smiled "yes.. you remembered?"

He nodded and holds my hand "yes, I always remember your favorite stuff"

I quirked an eyebrow at him "oh yeah? What's my favorite movie?" I question

He laughs "kid movie or non kid movie?"

"Kid movie" I quickly say

"Ahh easy, toy story" he quickly says confidently.

I smile "okay okay, non child movie?"

"50 First Dates?" He says questioning himself.

I laughed "yes, 50 First Dates is pretty okay I guess"

He shakes his head "now now don't you start, you watch that movie almost everyday. I'm starting to understand why there's an unknown hatred for Adam Sandler movies.. which is a shame because I really love Billy Madison"

I chuckle "well what do you say we watch Billy Madison whenever we get home?"

He nods his head and steps up to the register, he orders our ice creams and we walk to a little booth in the back, we sit across from each other and start to eat away at our ice creams.

"I'm excited" I blurted out

Jeffrey looks up at me and quirks an eyebrow "oh yeah? About what?"

"The two little people that are in my belly right now" I answered, smiling awkwardly. "I mean two babies Jeff.. that's crazy"

He smiled widely "it is pretty crazy huh? I'm sure we can handle two"

I nod, before I could say anything my phone begins to ring, I check the caller ID and to my surprise it was Norman.

My jaw dropped "its Norman!" I exclaimed to Jeffrey.

His eyes widened "answer!"

I answered the phone and say hello.

Norman's dry voice responds

"Hi doll.." he says into the phone.

I instantly smile "hey buttface! What's up?" I asked taking a spoonful of icecream and waving it in front of Jeff's face, taunting him.

"I was wondering if you or Jeffrey could come pick me up from the hospital? These fuckers won't let me drive my bike!" He says becoming a little angry.

I laugh slightly "they just don't want you to hurt yourself honey, yes of course we can come get you"

"Make it here soon, this place is giving me the creeps" he says chuckling slightly. And with that he hangs up.

"What? Is everything okay?!" Jeffry asks, panicking a bit

"Yes dear, everything's fine, Norman just needs to be picked up" I say finishing up the ice cream.

"Does this mean we might have company tonight?" He says standing up and throwing away our ice cream cups.

"Possibly, why?"

He sighs, "oh no reason, I just wanted to have alone time with my girl" he says lowly, hinting at something more than just 'hanging out' I look up at him confused as to what he really was implying

"Doesn't that sound like fun?" He winked

My heart began beating faster, Jeffrey still made me feel like a teenager whenever he had me all flustered.

All I could do was nod.

He sits on my side of the booth and leans into my ear "come on baby, use your words" he whispered, his voice deep and smooth.

I blushed bright red "y-yes" is all I managed to get out. What else was I supposed to say?

He tilts my head to him to make me look him in the eye he licked his lips slowly and smirked at me

"That's my girl" he kisses my forehead and stands back up.

"Now let's go get Norman, I'm sure he's had enough of being in that place" he picks up the keys  and sticks his arm out, signaling me to link my arm with his.

I giggled and quickly stood up, linking arm in arm we strolled out of the Baskin-Robbins and to our car.

He quickly unlinked and sped walked to my side of the car, he opened the door for me, something he hadn't done in awhile.

I smiled at him "thank you honey" I say as I sit down

"Anything for the baby momma!" He says all giddy.

----------------
We made it to the hospital to see Norman sitting outside, smoking a cigarette

"Jesus" I say, laughing a bit.

"The fucker didn't even wait to get off the hospital grounds to smoke" Jeffrey says shaking his head smiling widely.

We pull up and I roll down my window.

"Oh my god is that Norman Reedus!" I yelled.

He looks up to to the car and brushes his hair out of his face, he sticks out his tongue and stands up, taking one last long drag of his cig he flicks it into a bush and comes strolling towards the car. A huge smile plastered on his face.

The car door opens and in comes Norman.

"Hey bud" Jeff says as we pull off.

"Hey man! What's up?"

"Ah nothing much, you don't seem too bandaged up?" Jeffrey says confused a bit.

"Ah no no I am" Norman lifts up his shirt to reveal a bind wrapped around his torso, along with huge bandaid.

"Are you feeling okay?" I question

"I mean not really, this shits really tight and I gotta piss" Norman answers truthfully. "And I miss my damn cat"

I chuckled "well don't worry, we will get to somewhere you can piss here shortly" I smile.

"So what's the plan?" Jeff asks "Do you wanna go home or do you wanna hang out for a bit?"

Norman shrugs "I don't really know man I wanna get home, I've got some skyping to do"

"Skyping?" I ask, confused.

"Oh yeah Abigail, she wanted me to Skype her whenever i get home"

Jeff and I look at eachother shocked as to why.

I turn around in the seat and eye Norman. "No boning my sister" I say in a serious tone, obviously kidding.

Norman shares an awkward laugh "No boning your sister, got it" he winks pulling out his phone.

"Good"

Jeffrey laughs "oh he totally wants to bone your sister"

"Ah come on Jeff what the hell!" Norman says, turning light red in the face.

"Ew ew ew! Okay that's great to know!"