Penthouse

As Jeff and I walked, the pops of course wouldn't leave us alone. We ignored them as best as we could until we made it into the coffee shop. Jeffrey opens the door for me, I smile to myself and quickly walk into the shop.

"Jeffrey!" Some guy calls out behind the counter.
Jeff smiles and walks up to the counter where a man stood, smiling at him

"Long time no see Jeffrey how ya been?" He asks.

Jeff smiles that charming little smile and replies "I can't complain, Jason. Can't complain." He says looking over at me.

Jason comes from behind the counter and goes to lock the doors and shut the blinds that way we had some sort of privacy.

"Who's that pretty gal on your arm? Is this the one you talked about yesterday?" Jason grinned.

Jeff shot him a embarrassed look "yeah, this is her. Her name is-"
"Addison" I said, answering for him.

Jason smiled as Jeff shot me a look.

"She's quite the firecracker huh?" Jason teased.
------------------
After ordering our coffee, we walked over to a table, I went to go sit down but Jeffrey stopped me.

He comes up behind me and pulls out the chair for me.
I smiled at his kind gesture and then I realized I never really had anyone do that for me before.

I blush and thank him as I take a seat. I pushed myself in as he sits on the other side of me.

"So, tell me how are you liking the walking dead family?" I ask, sipping on my coffee.

He shrugged "I am still getting the hang of it, I've been around long enough to know just how passionate the fans are." He chuckles nervously.

He continues "And that's okay, I guess that just means we are doing our job" he smiled.

I nodded "amen to that, I remember I had one scene with Daryl where we flirted a lot and I got hate mail for weeks" I joked.

He smiled a big smile "oh that reminds me, speaking of passionate fans, I came here with Norman not long ago, we are just sipping on our coffee or whatever, and this lady comes up to us, mind you she is like seventy"

My face lit up, just watching how excited he was to tell this story to me

He continues "she just looks at me and points and goes 'you asshole!' And I'm just sitting here, of course you know Norm he is just laughing his ass off"

I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably.

"And she just look at Norman and goes 'oh I love you!' But looks at me with pure hate in her eyes and goes 'I wanna know where you live' all serious."

We share a laugh as I almost choke on my coffee. "Oh no!" I chuckle

"And norm being an ass goes 'I'll tell you exactly where he lives!'" He bowed his head and snickered "but so that's something I need to prep myself for is more of that reaction that I'm an asshole"

We calmed down a bit and we starred into each others eyes, his chestnut brown eyes caught me off guard.

He smirks "earth to addy?" He questions shaking his hand in front of his face.

I quickly snap out of it and blush "sorry" I apologize taking some coffee.

"Don't apologize, I know I'm handsome." He jokes. "But what about you? Do you love the family?"