Back to work

Pulling out my phone, I read jons contact over and over again. Do I really want to call him? If I did he probably would want more with me than to just take me home.

I had been friends with Jon for a long time. His family is very close to mine, and it kinda pressured us when we were just teens to be together.

I decided I wouldn't call him out of respect for myself.

I walked around all night trying to find where the heck I was, it only got colder when it hit around 11. And I still was nowhere near home.

Jeffrey still continues to blow up my phone, I didn't want to answer him and tell him I'm just wandering around outside.

Jeffrey: Addy please just tell me you're home and safe?

I read the text message instantly and felt bad for worrying him. I decided I would give him a call.

I called him up and he eagerly answered.

"Hello?" He asked panicked.
"Hey" I sniffled.

"Are you okay?" He asked quickly.

I clenched my eyes shut and sighed "Jeffrey I don't know where I am" I almost cried.

"Okay okay okay hey, explain to me where you are." He says, I hear him fumble with his keys.

"Jeff, you don't have to come get me." I said honestly looking around The dark streets.

"Yes I do. This is my fault." I heard him start his car. "Now please tell me where you think you are. "

I sighed in defeat I knew Jeffrey wasn't going to let up, that was just the good in him.

"I'm. I'm on the corner of 5th.. by a cvs?" I questioned looking over at everything around me.

I studied my surroundings even more "and the local theatre?"

I heard Jeffrey chuckle "oh honey you only made it a few blocks"

I sighed.

"Sorry sweet pea just trying to lighten the mood" he said apologizing.

I smiled slightly "it's okay Jeff"

"Alright I'm pulling up now"

I looked over and sure enough there was a pair of headlights coming my way. The car stopped and I walked toward the car. Jeffrey got out and walked towards me.

He held his arms out and gave me a long- much needed hug.

"Are you okay? Oh my god you're freezing." He says panicking.

"I'm I'm fine Jeffrey" i said Lettin go and walking towards his car door.

He still followed after me and opened the door for me. I smiled and sat in the seat. He shut my door and ran across to the driver side. He got in and put on his seatbelt smiling over at me. 

"Aren't you gonna buckle up?" He questioned.

I quickly put it on and looked out the window.

"Okay where to?"
"Please just take me to your house, mine is on the other side of town"

He nodded "yes ma'am"
----------------------
It didn't take long for us to make it to his home, in ten minuets we were already back into his building. I was so out of it, Jeff had to throw his arm over me to steady my walking.