Date night plans

That night Jeff and I decided we would stay over at moms. That was the least we could do, considering I sorta did ruin dinner.

Abigail and I managed to put our differences aside and we actually started getting along.

"You know I didn't mean what I said.." Abigail started as she sat down next to me on the bed.

I stopped fiddling with my hands and looked up at her, I peeked over her to see Jeffrey standing in the doorway, smiling at me. He nodded for me to continue speaking to her.

"That's okay I suppose" I sighed, running a hand through my long hair.

"It really wasn't though. I should have been happy for you, instead I rained on your parade" she started. She swallowed a lump in her throats and continued "I think part of me is just jealous in a way.."

I smiled "oh so you're finally admitting it?" I teased.

She frowned slightly and stood up "forget it." And with that she turned towards the door.

I sighed "no wait please come back abby"

She turned back around and folded her arms over her chest "what I'm trying to say is that, you're doing things before me. You have a whole other life besides me and mom and I-" she teared up "our own brother doesn't even like us. You're all I have Addison" she sniffled, whiping away at her dark green eyes, leaving a trail of mascara over her cheeks.

I couldn't help but to smile slightly "Abigail.." I stood up and whipped her mascara off of her cheek

"What are you doing?" She asked, a hint of hostility lacing her voice. She backed up from my touch.

"Do you wanna keep looking like a damn raccoon?" I questioned chuckling a bit.

Abigail snorted "I guess not"

I got it off with my fingers, and whipped it on my pants. I smiled at my younger sister, who seemed to return the favor.

"You know, no matter what happens to me, no matter what the hell I do with my life Abigail, you will always be my sister" I brought her into a hug, which surprisingly she hugged me back.

I opened my eyes to see Jeffrey still standing in the doorway he gave me a thumbs up, in which I smiled softly.

I let Abby go, and Jeff walked into the room slowly, he cleared his throat.

Abigail smiled "Hey there" she joked.

He smiled over at her "Well hey.. I think Norman wants you to call him. Says it's important"

Abigail's face lit up, she quickly ran away, making cute noises as she walked away.

I looked over at Jeff and quirked an eyebrow at him "did her really want her to call him?" I asked walking up to him.

He took me into his arms and kissed the top of my head "mhm. He's asking her out on a date tonight"

I quickly got excited "Oh that's great!" I exclaimed.

Jeff smiled "shh baby I don't want her to hear.. I want her to find that out on her own"

Just as if on cue I heard her scream from the other room, I looked up at Jeffrey and he chuckled.

I heard Abigail's heavy footsteps run into the hallways and to my doorway.

"Hey bitches!" She practically screamed. She was smiling ear to ear, and honestly it made me extremely happy to see her so happy. "Guess who's getting laid tonight!"

I shook my head and smiled "by who?"

"Norman! He invited me out tonight!"

"That doesn't mean you're gonna get laid tonight Abby" Jeff says shaking his head smiling.

God that smile.

"Oh yes it does!" She looked over to me "listen I know we just had this whole like 'sisterly love' conversation but like. I really need to get some tonight so.. don't wait up for me" she laughed.

I nodded "I completely understand"

And with that she ran up to Jeffrey and gave him a big hug "Please take care of my sister tonight" she said into his chest.

Jeffrey nodded "of course I will. I always have."

Abigail let him go and smiled, she looked back to me "can you please help me get ready?" She poked out her bottom lip "pleaaaase?"

I sighed "oh alright"

And with that she grabbed me by the hand and dragged me out of the room.
----------------------

"This is a disaster!" Abigail whined as she started thumbing through her closet, looking for something to wear.

I decided I'd intervene "What about this one Abby?" I pulled out a cute blue bodycon dress, that had little silver detailing all throughout it. "This is cute!" I commented.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" She said angrily "no that will make me look like I'm poor!"

I pursed my lips together "I'm sure that's not even true? I bet you would look perfect" I handed the hanger to her as she studied the dress more intently.

She sighed "can't you just come with me?"

I quickly objected "Abigail it's no fun to finally go on a date and have your older sister be your lame chaperone"

"Please? We can make it a double date you can't eat and get druuunk.."

I shot her a look

"Wait wait. Maybe not get drunk but. Aw come on please Addison!"

I sighed and clenched my jaw "alright. Fine. "

Hey guys I know it's a short chapter but I promise a longer one is on its way!