Princess Cut

"Addison Nicole what in the fuck were you thinking!" Jeffrey says as he escorts me to my sisters car.

"I don't- I don't know"

He took a deep breath in and sighed "You're lucky mike didn't arrest you"

I shrugged, not really caring what mike was capable of. Abigail had pushed me to the end and I was not even in the slightest bit sad or embarrassed in what happened.

We made it to the car and I shook out of Jeff's grip to get in the passenger side. I look up to see that Abigail was strutting over to the car as well.

I scoffed at how nonchalant she was being. It was almost a direct slap in the face to me and I just don't get it. She was acting as if I didn't just wanna hurt her.

I eyed her as she approached the car

"What are you starring at? This is my fucking car" she said through gritted teeth as she opened the driver side door and got in.

Jeffrey noticed and quickly intervened

"Actually why don't you sit in the back seat?" He asked lowly.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. I headed towards the back seat and slammed shut the door, avoiding eye contact with the both of them as much as possible.

The car ride was very long; and silent.

"Okay you two" Jeffrey says breaking the ice "I don't care how mad you guys are. But it's time you start acting like adults for the love of Christ" he sighs out angrily

"I'm tired of being bitched at for no reason" I admitted "I get it, I'm hormonal. I'm constantly off my fucking rocker but I would never treat you the way you're treating me all of a sudden Abby"

She nodded calmly and started "I just don't get it, you have this superstar life and yet you act like you're so helpless-"

"Superstar life?" I question cutting her off.

"You have everything Addison. You have the money, you have the fame, you have the family in the making.." she began getting emotional and eyes me through the rear view mirror "and what do I have?" She questioned softly more as if she was talking to herself. "So I guess you could say I have a bit of..."

"Jealously" I Jeffrey says finishing her sentence, she ignored what he had just said and focused back on the road again.

I knew deep down Abigail knew Jeff was right.
---------------------
Later on this evening Jeffrey decided he would treat me to something special. As soon as we walked in through the door he swooped me off my feet catching me off guard

"Jeff!" I gasped laughing, he ignored me and continued carrying me to the bedroom, he placed me down softly on the bed and began taking off my shoes. I looked down at him and giggled at how affectionate he was being.

After my shoes were off and I was barefoot he began lightly rubbing on my left foot, I sighed out in relief as he started to massage just right.

"So baby.." he starts as he reaches into our nightstand. My heart began to race, usually whenever he reaches into the nightstand it's because he's about to ask me to try something new with him, countless nights he pulled out all these extreme gadgets I never thought I would be into.. guess I was wrong.

I smiled softly over at him and nodded

"What do you think our child would be like..?" He asks as he stops thumbing through the nightstand to make eye contact with me. I could tell by the look in his dark eyes he had no intention on getting sexual, and I'm perfectly okay with that.

I shrug "I don't know honestly.. I guess it just depends if it's a boy or girl huh?"

He nodded and placed something into his jean pocket and laid down next to my tummy and started lightly tracing over it.

"I want it to be a boy" I blurted out. 
"Boys are so much hassle baby, I was hoping for a girl" Jeff says smirking a bit.

"Oh yeah? You want a little girl?" I question "whys that?"

He shrugs "well ever since I was young I've always wanted to have a daughter. There's just something about that whole daddy daughter bond that just gets to me" Jeff tears up a bit "being the only child I had no one. I always wondered what it would be like to have someone"

He stopped talking and kissed my belly. I began to wonder how any of that affected his stance on wanting a daughter, I think his speech was much more deeper than a kid.

"I never really had anyone to take care of, to be one hundred percent devoted to someone is something I long for" his raspy voice began to soften as I saw his eyes welling with tears.

"Jeffrey? What's wrong honey?" I quickly take his hand in mine and hold it tightly. It was a rare sight to see Jeff start to cry, he never does it often.

"I love you so much Addison.." he says randomly as he kissed his way up my arm and to my cheek.

I blushed softly "I love you too Jeffrey"

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he says as he reaches into his pocket "I want to be the one you sleep with at night and I want to be the one you wake up to every morning.."

Just as I realized what was happening I started tearing up "Jeff!" I exclaimed as I watched him pull out a little black ring box.

He opens the box and smiles up at me, revealing a gorgeous diamond, princess cut ring.

"I know our lives are hectic and I know we are exhausted all the time but.. will you marry me?" He asks as he takes my ring finger and slowly slides the ring up it.

"Yes!" I practically screamed "oh my god yes I-" I quickly grabbed him and started kissing him.