Date day

Today's the day, Jeffrey is taking me out for coffee. And I'll admit, I'm nervous as hell. I'm not quite sure how to feel about him still.

I flip through the tv to see an episode of greys anatomy. I've never watched the show before, and I'm really just passing some time. As I'm watching I see Jeffrey pop up on the show.

My jaw dropped, I wasn't too into the show but now that I know it has him In it I'm hooked.

An hour goes by and my phone vibrates.

I open it to see a text from the one and only Jeffrey dean morgan

Jeffrey: good morning darling

I could just imagine his husky voice saying that. I smiled to myself.

Addison: hey there handsome
Jeffrey: that text better have been for me 😏

I couldn't help but to let out a small laugh.

Addison: of course it was!
Jeffrey: oh I'm only teasing. I'll be by in about 45 minutes. If that's okay with you?
Addison: that sounds perfect, see you soon. Xoxo.

And with that I locked my phone and started getting ready.

I start doing my hair real simple, with a little curl at the ends, I did very simple makeup

I walked to my huge closet and thumbed threw the items of clothing. And it was hard to decide. All these clothes and I felt like I had nothing to wear.

Finally I decided to wear chic casual.

After I was finished I went around and shut off the lights, letting the sunlight in through the penthouse windows

After I was finished I went around and shut off the lights, letting the sunlight in through the penthouse windows. Waiting for Jeff to show up.

I waited and waited. He hadn't showed up and it's been an hour. Is he ditching me?

Anger filled my veins and I decided I wasn't going to sit around all day, I didn't get all dressed for nothing, so I decided to call up Norman

"Hello?" His raspy voice spoke into the phone.