Warm

Addy pov

This whole situation is leaving me confused. How could he act this way? After all the explaining i tried to do to make him realize it wasn't his fault that i wanted to leave and he acts like this.. monster? 

I feel so guilty for him being in jail, He-We don't deserve to be looked at this negatively in the public eye. Every person in this world didn't know Jeff had such violent anger issues and its like now that they do know, they're starting to hate him.. Him being locked up hasn't been easy on me, considering im doing literally everything now. Ive requested that Jon and his wife help me out a bit, just until i have somewhere stable to have these babies be at. 

The Bernthals agreed to take me under their wing, at least that's why Jon says. Ever sine ive been here Ive felt the tension between Jon and his wife, and i cant help but to think it is my fault. I go out of my way to help around the house but since they have a live-in maid it gets really hard t do that. 

"Hey" Jon says, snapping me out of my thoughts of Jeff. 

"Oh hi" I smiled back "Is everything okay?" he sighs, and sits in the stool across from me, just eyeing me. 

I blush and looked down to my feet, swaying them in the stool "what?" I called out nervously. 

"You know this whole thing, youre more than welcome to extend your stay.. hell even live here". 

Confused i shook my head "I could never expect that, you and Sam didn't ask for another roomate, let alone three".

"I want you to stay" he murmured, eyeing me up and down. 

Instantly catching onto what hes implying I stand up and turn to walk away when he grabs my arm. 

"Addy, please, listen to me" He says harshly, causing me to stop walking and face him fully. 

"You just, you got this life that I've been dreaming about". he starts

i scoff "My fiance, whose the father of my children, is sitting in jail because people believe hes some sort of sicko, my life in no ways is something to be envious about". 

"That aint what I meant this.. this was supposed to be us". Jon burried his head into his hands, leaving the room in this awkward tone

I clear my throat to say something, but what could I possibly say? 

Jon has this whole other life, it was that way even when we were a thing, he tends to put everything before me, and now that i've finally built my own path all of a sudden im good enough? 

selfish, absolutely selfish. 

"It was supposed to be us two Addison, don't you remember that?" He cries out. 

With each sob that escaped his lips my heart broke a little. 

Jeffrey was all I tried to think about. 

My whole world was Jeffrey, He was the reason for many things in my life. Ill be dammed if i start to regret him. 

"No" Is all I say "You will not do this to me, I will not do this again". 

"why?" 

"Are you serious?" I laugh loudly "everything you've done and you think you deserve some second chance?" 

Before I could continue, Jon's wife enters the room, causing Jon tense up, the room fell silent, and now i finally started feeling the tension. 

"How are you today, Addison?" She questions 

"Okay" I answer quickly, making my way to exit the room before any further questions. 

"We need to talk" she calls out from behind me. 

wincing at the awkwardness, I turn around "About?-"

"The elephant in the room, your'e trying to sleep with my husband!"

My jaw drops at the comment, How do i even respond to that?

"I promise you that's not the case"

"yes, i know it!" She balled up her fists eyeing Jon and I.

I laugh "If i wanted your man, I'd have have him trust that". I grabbed my keys off of the counter and walk away, I need to get out of here. 

--------------------------

I ended up on a plane, flying to see Jeffreys mother.. the last time I saw her we didn't end on the right foot, but i couldnt think of anyone who would know about Jeff more than his own  mother. When i made it to the home I was greeted with a giant hug. 

"How're you doing?" She asks softly, brushing my hair behind my ear. 

i shrug "I should be asking YOU that" 

silence fell and i continue "I miss him" I answer honestly "I miss that man with every inch of my being" 

she nods, not really speaking on it. 

"My My! your'e about to pop?" she says pointing to my baby bump. before i could answer she takes me fully into the home and sits me down 

"whats the sex?" 

"a boy and a girl" 

"wait there's two?" 

i pause.. how on earth did we not tell his mother about the TWO of them..? 

She grins hard " oh my.. your'e going to have your hands pretty full" 

After settling in, his mom and i headed to dinner where i was met with several of Jeffreys family members, I felt a little out of place because these people were so happy to finally met me and i- I'm the reason their loved one is sitting behind bars. Being with them made me miss him even more, How could i do this to him? 

HEY SO IVE BEEN GONE FOR A FAT MINUTE BUT IM BACK