Down the street

It had only been ten minutes and my phone vibrates.

I look over At my phone, as does Jeff to see a text from Jon.

Jonny boy: I can't wait to see you again Addison 😍

I read the message and felt myself freeze, I lock eyes with Jeffrey who clenched his jaw at me, and downed his drink. He sets the glass down on the table roughly.

Awhile back Jon and I had a fling, nothing important just occasional sex. And 'I love you's '

Just then Jon comes walking to our table, he flashes a smug smile at me and says hello to Norman. He looks confused when he sees Jeff sitting next to me. I look over at Jeffrey and he looks pissed.

"I don't think we have met yet, I'm Jon" he extends his arm out to Jeffrey, who shakes his hand firmly.

"Jeff" he says sternly.

Jon nods and looks at me "hello addy" he says lowly, looking me in my hazel eyes.

"Hi.." I looked over at Jeffrey who was clearly upset.

Just then Sarah walks into the room looking absolutely gorgeous

I stand up to greet her, hoping having her here would help me unwind a little.

"You look beautiful addy!" Sarah says bringing me into a hug.

"Hey can I talk to you for a sec?" I said lowly hugging her small frame.

"Yes of course"

I take her by the hand and lead her over by the bathrooms. I need to have Sarah help explain what Jon and I were so that way Jeffrey doesn't freak.

"So I need you to do me a huge favor" I say biting my lip nervously.

Her doe eyes lit up slightly "you're scarring me addy" she says honestly.

"Okay, so I'm really into Jeff. And. Well. You know Jon and I..."

She nodded "is that still a thing?" She asked quietly.

I shrugged and looked down.

"Addison" Sarah said sternly crossing her arms.

"The last time was about a week ago... it doesn't mean anything. I feel like I could really have something with Jeffrey. He makes me get butterflies." I smiled just at the thought of him.

"But if I do this you have to cut that off immediately. He's a married man." Sarah says sighing.

"I know I know. I feel so guilty every time I see his wife.. but Jon isn't completely innocent either" I say trying to defend myself.

"Never said he was" Sarah shakes her head. "Okay I will try my bestest."

She looked down at me and a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips.

"You're the best!" I exclaimed.

"So I've been told... I'm starving let's go eat"

------------------

We ordered or meals and dug in. There was light conversations, but nothing about Jon and I yet. I trusted Norman and Sarah to not say anything to anyone. That's why they were the only ones who know.

I looked over at Jeffrey who seemed a little more happier then when Jon first showed up, so that's a good sign.

I didn't say anything. I just munched away of my burger when Jon speaks up.
"So addy, anything new happen lately? You usually talk our ears off" he teased.

Everyone laughed.

I shrugged "not much.. has anyone noticed that Kirkmans been on my ass about everything lately?" I question

Jeffrey chimes in "ive noticed... maybe he is worried about the hate he might get for killing Glenn off" Jeffrey teases.

"man, he just has to hurry filming, we have pops out every time we try any filming, hes just stressed" norm says

i nodded and made eye contact with jon who was biting his lip at me. i avoided contact and turned towards sarah

"So whats new with you missy?" i askeed trying to get the attention off of me.

she shrugged and sipped on her water "well nothing much, i got a new movie project im working on"

norm quirks an eyebrow at her "oh yeah?" he asked nicely.

she nodded in excitement and pulled out her phone "ill show you some pics!' she narrowed her eyes as she starts scrolling through her phone.

"whats wrong sarah?" i question, taking in her clearly upset facial expressions.

she sighed and shook her head "well well well, look at this"

i begin to panic as sarah hands over her phone, revealing a TMZ website. i sighed out and scrolled down, seeing a picture of jon and i as their front home page.

i watched in horror as i watched what TMZ captured of me and jon, when these were supposed to be private moments between him and i!

jeffrey tries to look over my shoulder when i stop him "i dont think you wanna see that" i say quickly.

he laughs slightly "id love to. come on show me" his sweet voice spoke.

i showed him the phone screen, and he quickly looked away "youre right i didnt wanna see that" he says picking up his new drink.

i tilt my head and look over at jon who seems more worried then I was.

"She... she can't see that." He says panicked. "My wife she can't."

I sigh out and stand up feeling tears form in my eyes, all I wanted was a nice date with Jeffrey, but instead all of this drama happens. This is not how I wanted my one day off to go.

I pull out a 20 dollar bill to pay for what I ordered

"If you guys will excuse me im going o leave" i say.

Jeffrey quickly stands up "let me come with you" he walks next to me.

I pick up my phone and shove it in my back pocket

"Goodbye everyone" Jeffrey says politely and with that we both walked out of the restaurant.

Jeff and i stood outside of the restaurant in silence. We began walking down the sidewalks

"You didn't have to leave as well. You could have stayed if you wanted." I said breaking the silence.

He smiled "nah. It was lame, and besides I promised you I would take you out for coffee. So that's exactly what I'm going to do." His voice said sweetly.

I couldn't help but to smile at him "are you sure?" I question trying to force him to hang out with me.

He nodded "most definitely do you really think I'd pass up this chance to get to go on a date with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen?"

He held out his arm in which I linked mine into.

"Now, I know this perfect place right down the street. "