Phone call

After autographs and photo ops comic con was officially over, and everyone was so tired.

"I can't wait to get back to the hotel" I yawned.

Jeff smiled "me too. I'm so beat." Jeff grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine, we walked out from the photo areas and made it to where we were going to be picked up by cabs.

Whilst waiting Norman came strolling over to Jeffrey.

"Hey man! Good job in there" norm complimented.

"Thanks" he smiled down at me and back to Norman.

"Andrew and Sarah mentioned drinks and dinner later, you two wanna go?" Norman asks.

Jeff looks down at me "if she's not too tired. She is an old lady" he teased.

I laughed and slapped jeffs shoulder playfully "I'd love to"

"Okay cool, I'll text you the address later"

Before we knew it the Cab for Jeff and I arrived. Jeffrey opens the door for me as I climb into the small backseat.

He gets in too and shuts the door, he tells the driver our hotel. The driver looked at Jeff and i in his rear view mirror.

"Oh my gosh it's you!" He said excited. "I'm such a huge fan of you two!"

I smiled politely "oh no reason to be" I say looking over at Jeffrey who was smiling and nodding toward the driver.

"You're Kidding right? I love your work!" He says pulling the cab onto the road.

"Well thank you"

Jeffrey grabs my hand and holds it tightly, I looked back over to him who seems to have a jealous look written all over him. I stuck my tongue out playfully.
--------------------

After a long Cab ride full of being told how great I am, we finally made it back to the hotel.

Jeff looks at the meter and pulls out his wallet

"No no no, this ride is all on me" the man says waving off jeffs offer.

He shakes his head "ah come on let me pay"

The Cab diver turned around and shook his head

"Anything for ms. Greene" he grabs my hand and lifts it up to his mouth and kisses it.

I blushed and looked over to Jeffrey.

"Okay alright that's enough" he says, allowing his jealousy to take over. He snatches my hand out of the an drivers and shoots him a look. "Here" Jeff said impatiently handing him the money.

"Jeff calm down" I said lowly faking a smile at the cab driver. "I apologize for him"

The cab driver sighs "I'd get jealous of another man talking to you as well. Seeing as you would be mine"

I looked awkwardly over at Jeff who looks absolutely pissed.

"Yeah well she's not, so" he goes to open the door.

i sighed and looked at the cab driver "im sorry for.. yeah" i awkwardly slid across the seat and followed Jeffrey outside of the cab, i closed the door, and the cab screeched away. 

we both walked in silence  all the way up to our hotel room, but once we made it behind closedf doors i spoke my mind. 

"you didn't have to act that way towards him, he was just a fan." i said taking off my jacket, and placing it across the bed.