The Bath

*First time writing smut! Warning! *

TIMESKIP TWO MONTHS

You and Loki were laying in bed as usual.

You grew closer than you used to be and were officially a couple but no one knew except the two of you.

One day the maids brought a bathtub into your cell. You didn't want to take a bath in front of Loki but he forced you into the tub.

A green glimmer above you removed your clothes and you immediately pulled the blanket off the bed over your now naked body.

You felt the heat rise up into your face.

You looked around and saw that no one could look inside the cell, but you knew that one person in particular was staring at you.

You closed your eyes and felt strong arms snaking around your waist and pulling you off the ground.

"Let go of the blanket my dear or else it'll get wet and we don't want that to happen, now do we?", Loki purred into your ear, making a shiver go down your spine.

You let go of the blanket and tried to hide yourself, but still being carried in Loki's arms made it difficult.

Another green light surrounded you but this time it was mostly surrounding Loki.

You looked down at him and immediately closed your eyes again.

He was naked.... Very naked!

You were still in his arms and he stepped in the bathtub. He slowly sat down with you still in his arms.

The warm water slowly rose up your body and you were pressed against Loki's chest and sat on his legs.

You still tried to hide yourself and curled up against Lokis chest.

"Don't hide yourself my love.", he said and kissed your temple.

You tried to relax but it was really embarrassing.

You shrieked when Loki moved his hands up your waist and across your shoulders and started massaging your back.

You let out a small moan.

Loki chuckled and put some soap on his hands.

He massaged along your body but stopped at your breasts and your private parts.

He poured some soap in your hair and started massaging your scalp. You sunk down deeper into the hot water laying your head on his stomach so he could get a better grip of your hair.

After that he rinsed your hair, you turned around to face him.

You put your legs around him so you two were facing each other with your whole body.

You took the soap and rubbed it gently on his body, you massaged him and he let out a moan.

You massaged his neck, back, chest, abdomen and his arms, leaving his lower body alone.

You rinsed him off and motioned that he should get up and let you sit behind him but he didn't move. You got out of the tub and he moved forward, leaving you some space behind him.

You sat down behind him and pulled him back so he would lay down on your breasts. You saw that he blushed and tried to hide it but no matter what it didn't help at all. You massaged his scalp and put some soap on his hair. He let out a satisfied sigh and relaxed. You rinsed his hair off again and held him tight to your chest.

"I love you Loki", you whispered into his ear and gave him a kiss on his temple and another one behind his ear.

"I love you too y/n.", Loki sighed and sank down into the now a bit colder water.

His head was now on your stomach leaving your breasts exposed to the air.

"Why did you hide yourself y/n?", Loki asked and tried to turn his head to look at you.

"It's embarrassing to be naked in front of someone Loki. The only one who I am comfortable with seeing me naked is my head maid and mother.", you sighed and looked down at him.

Loki, who now was turned around, blew a few bubbles into the water and looked at you. You let out a chuckle but soon noticed that he was between your legs and staring at you and your boobs and turned into a dark red blushing mess.

Loki noticed and pushed himself closer to you, his head was now fully laying on your boobs like he wants to use them as a pillow.

"Only they get to see your ravishing body? What a shame that I only got to see it now. Btw it's soft laying here.", he hummed and squeezed your left breast.

You were about to moan but held it in, not wanting to let him take advantage of it.

Sadly you couldn't hold it in when he started to suck on your nipple.

" Do you know how long I wanted to do this with you? ", he hummed against your now hardened nipple and turned his head to prepare the other one.

You moaned and pulled him up to your face.

You started to get more than aroused, you wanted him, now, but you weren't sure if you were ready for it. You stared at his lips and crashed yours onto his a few moments later.

He still tasted like vanilla and the kiss soon started to get more passionate.

Loki pushed himself closer to you, allowing you to wrap your legs around him so he could turn around and pull you onto his body.

You were now sitting on top of him and felt something hard at your thigh. You looked down to see Loki's huge and hard cock, twitching every once and then.

Your eyes widened at his size, "This won't even fit! How wont this hurt?!", you thought to yourself.

You knew Loki was reading your mind and his sight also dropped down on his hard member between his legs.