Punishment

"So you're going to let that Oaf Thor rule over Asgard, while I will rot in a cell?", Loki asked and stared at Odin.

"Someday he might rule. Y/n... I actually wanted you to be the next heir to the throne but now I think otherwise.", Odin said and looked over to you.

You looked at him and tried to get out of the guards grasp but he simply connected your chains to Lokis so you couldn't move away.

" For your wrong doings I will send you down into the dungeons and you will never see Frigga again, Loki. And for you my daughter, I actually had in mind to have mercy on you because of your mother but thinking back that you simply ignored my orders to stay in Asgard for your safety and that you now talk to me like that, you shall be punished as well.

You'll be sent into the dungeon as well and only I will decide when you'll be set free. ", Odin stared at you.

" You can't do this my dear! You promised that you won't punish her! She shall be here with me, with us! When Thor was younger he did some more serious things than she did. ", Frigga protested and walked over to you and Loki.

Odin banged his staff on the ground completing his punishment and looked away.

You could see that his eyes were full of tears, maybe because he sent both of his own kids that he raised into the dungeons.

Loki nudged you in your side signaling you to walk before you were pulled away.

You walked out of the throne room hearing your mother yell at your father and this was when your heart broke into a million pieces.

You entered the dungeon which was cold, dirty and somehow scary.

Your handcuffs were taken off Lokis and you were pushed into a cell by a guard. You tripped over and fell on the ground face forward.

You felt and heard a small cracking sound and noticed that your nose was bleeding.

You walked to the window and saw that Loki was taken into the room next to you.

Actually you could both watch each other in your cells, there was absolutely no privacy for the two of you.

You turned around and sat down on the bed, trying to stop the bleeding of your nose, which failed horribly.

"Y/n? What happened?", Loki asked and rushed to the window at the side of your room.

"Nothing I just tripped over my dress when they pushed or rather said threw me inside here. I think I've broken my nose. I could hear and feel a crack.", you said and walked over to the window to sit in front of it, blood pouring down onto your new dress.

" Ah nice... Mothers dress is unusable from now on. ", you said and looked down at the blood stains on the dress.

" I didn't think that he would sent you into the dungeons as well.", Loki sighed and sat down in front of you.

"Well at least we are together and ", you said and saw Loki grin.

A few hours later some guards came in and took you to the healers room to fix your nose.

You didn't meet Thor, Frigga or Odin on your way back into the dungeon. You walked up to your cell but the guard didn't open it.

" Let me in?", you asked and stared at him.

The guard shook his head, "I have some orders my princess. You are allowed to stay in prince Loki's cell. Your mother talked to your father and he ordered me to put you into his cell." he said and motioned you to walk up to Loki's cell door.

He opened it and you stepped in.

You turned around to face the guard as he closed the door and brought the shield back up to keep you and Loki safe and left.

You turned around to see Loki sleeping on his bed and another one standing next to his. You pushed the bed right next to his so yours was connected to his and sat down on the bed, only inches away from Loki's sleeping body. You laid-back and felt that Loki scooted closer to you, pulling you close to him.

You wrapped your arms around him and fell asleep.

The next few days you spent talking to each other about random things like books, poetry, mother and what had happened after he fell off the bifrost. You were always laying on his chest when you were talking and it relaxed you when he played with your hair.

When your mother sent you some books Loki put his head in your lap to read and you casted illusions of your memories into the room, filling it with either music, laughter or your best experiences.

Loki chuckled at some of your best experiences and enjoyed the music.

Most of the books your mother sent were about astronomy or poetry. You rolled your eyes every time when there wasn't a book that you haven't read yet but how should your mother know wich books you've never read or didn't finish?

After two months and a new book delivery one of the new books caught your eye.

The cover was black and had a few white sprinkles on it. You couldn't read the title of the book but knew that you once saw this one in the forbidden section of the library.

You took it in your hands and sat down on the bed.

"So your finally reading again?", Loki said looking up at you.

"Well this is a book I haven't read and I remember it being in the forbidden section in the library.", you said and waved the book around like a treat for a dog.

Loki arced his eyebrows and walked over to you taking the book out of your hands inspecting it closely.

" Seems to be older than the both of us, I can't even read the title! ", Loki said and handed the book back to you. You sat down again and began to read.