Noah Schnapp//Framed(3)

Comincia dall'inizio

After the scene, he ran up to me.

"How do I look?"

This might be very weird to hear, but I have a thing for geeks, so slightly turned on." I looked him up and down.

"I wasn't expecting that answer..." he looked shocked.

"Neither was I." I admitted.

"How'd your scene go?" He asked, changing the subject.

"It was really fun. I enjoyed it." I put a smile on my face.

"Great! Maybe you could star on the show more often. I'd give you an excuse to come and see me." He winked.

My heart MELTED.

I was a stuttering mess. Get it together woman!!

"O-okay." I nodded.

"Are you okay there Y/n?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna go talk to Sadie. See ya!"

I quickly walked around and found sadies dressing room. I knocked and she told me to come in.

"I like Noah!" I was out of breath.

"Wait seriously?" She had a smile on her face.

"Sadie, I'm so serious right now. This is a disaster! I can't like my ex boyfriends best friend!"

"You can. And you do. Y/n, this is amazing!"

I sighed. "I know."

"So why do you seem sad?"

"What if history repeats itself? But instead of Ayla it's some other girl in Noah's Life."

"Noah isn't Finn. Noah trusts you. Why else do you think he fought Finn over you?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

Her eyes slightly widened.

"Well cats out of the bag now... Noah didn't really insult Finn's gaming skills. Noah got mad at Finn because he called you a worthless, gold-digging liar and Noah got pissed."

"Seriously?" I'm in awe. He stuck up for me to his best friend?

"Yeah..."

I smiled. Noah stuck up for me. I opened the door and walked back to the west wing. But I ran into Ayla. Again.

"Y/n, so wonderful to see you. How have you been?" She fake smiled.

"I've been great. Thanks for asking. How have you and Finn been doing?" I asked with a genuine smile on my face. She seemed taken aback.

"We're fine. He's happy without you."

I saw Finn and Noah walking up behind her.

"I'm glad that he's happy. I hope that you're happy too." I smiled.

"Well after I faked you and Sadie bullying me, it was pretty easy to get him to feel bad for me. It was all uphill from there. Remember how I made you cry, y/n?"

I smiled softly. "I do, Ayla. Thank you. If you wouldn't have lied, I wouldn't have ran into Noah's dressing room. And he wouldn't have comforted me that night. And for the next couple weeks. We wouldn't have gotten so close."

"Well then I'll just steal him away from you too! All I have to do is tell them you pushed me down the stairs as revenge for stealing you boyfriend." She chuckled.

"Ayla, what the hell!?" Finn yelled.

She spun around quickly.

"Babe? What are you- she set me up!"

"Security!" Finn yelled. "Get this crazy bitch off the property."

I recorded her being escorted out over the security guards shoulder. This is great. Millie and Sadie are gonna wanna see this later.Noah came up and hugged me.

"Are you okay?" He hugged me.

"I'm great. Thanks Noah. Can we talk after this?"

"Of course. I have something I need to say to you." I nodded and Finn came up to me as Noah left.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I should've believed you and trusted you. I've known Ayla for years and I never thought she was capable of this."

"It's okay Finn. I forgive you."

I glanced over to Noah with a smile.

Finn sighed. "You fell for him didn't you?"

"Yeah. I did." I bit my lip.

"Well what are you waiting for? Go get him tiger."

I hugged Finn and ran over to Noah.

"Hey schnapple!" I yelled as I reached him.

Before he could speak, I grabbed his hand and turned him to face me; then I kissed him. When I pulled away, he just stared at first.

"What was that for?" He asked with a smile.

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Trusting me."

"You're welcome, babe." He smiled and kissed me once more.

"Noah! Quit kissing the girl and come do your scene!"

"You heard the director. I'll see ya later babe. Wait for me in my dressing room."

I smiled and nodded. "I'll see you there."