Little sneak peek!! Thanks for 100K

2 years ago

'Can we please talk this out?' Yoongi asked me making me cry even more.

'Why do you lie to me Yoongi!?' Breaking down in tears on the couch I knew I missed his touch already.

Telling him to back off was my own decision.

Hearing a sob escape from his lips as well I looked up. 'I still love you.' I said making me wipe away the tears as more followed. 'You tell me you love me but you don't want to forgive me.' Sucking in my lip I nodded.

'I can't stand the fact he died because of a lie you hide along with him.' Yoongi looking at me and fell onto his knees in front of me. 'We wanted to tell you that night but it all happened to fast! I couldn't protect you, nor him. I can tear myself apart because I know I couldn't but I still want to hold you.' Closing my eyes I rested my forehead on top of his head. His voice was calm be the anxiety in his body made him tremble.

'I'm gonna leave you Yoongi.' Both sobbing his breathing became heavier. 'No F/N~ You can't do this to me! I need you I'm nothing without you, please believe me.'

-

Thank you all so much for 100K!! This makes me even more excited for the second book!

What do you think about the sneak peek?
The 2de book "Turned back" is finally here so don't forget to check it out if you want to continue the story!!!❤️