Leave {Chaper 85, End Chapter}

Yoongi's POV;
'Your father is the leader of Daegu.' Looking at her I saw her eyes fill with more confusion.

'He is a drug lord like me, F/N~ he rules Daegu. He has the biggest street gang of Daegu.' She shook her head. 'That can't be! He's a cop.'

I nodded. 'Yeah that's how he gets to rule the whole city. People know and they are afraid. I'm sorry baby.' Taking her hand I felt her pull them away.

'Why would he not tell me?' Then all her questions got an answer.

'My brother is working for him! That day they took us it was him? That Jack guy is his right hand? My brother and that Chulsoo are working for him! Seungho didn't have a choice because he probably found out!' Starting to get overwhelmed she hit us all with what she said next.

'My mother was killed because of him!'

My heart dropped even more as I hear her mumbling the next thing while looking at her hand, fiddling with them. 'I am just like her, misfortune followed both of us and I will end up with the same faith as her.' My stomach tightened.

"That's what her father meant by 'she is just like her mother.'"

'No.' I took her face in between my hands and made her look at me. 'You will not leave this world like your mother!' Deeply looking into her eyes I could feel her fragile hidden heart break.

'You knew this all this time!!?' My eyes weaken. 'Yes, I did. I promised him to protect you.' She cried. 'Now I know what my brother meant, now I do know everything.' She looked down.

'Let me explain everything. I found out he was working with Yeon to get you back from me, that's why they fired at him and not at me.' She stood up but I kept her here by grabbing her wrist. 'He didn't want anything or anyone to harm you! He didn't want you to end up like your mother.'

'I need to go!' She pulled me away and ran out of the room.

Leaving after her I hear the others follow.

'Please don't! I can tell you everything F/N. I didn't mean to hurt you!' Turning her back around she slapped my hand away.

'You fucking lied to me Yoongi!! Since when, who long did you know about this?'

Hanging my head I answered. 'After we went to visit him in Daegu.' 'Oh-' I hear her breath out.

'That's fucking great! The person I love and care for the most lies to me for over almost 3 months now. You broke me once when we met and now you are breaking me all over again.' Turing around she opened the door. 'W-what?! F/N wait! Please don't leave!'

Seeing her run away down the driveway I stumbled through the front door and fell onto my knees. 'F/N I love you!'

F/N's POV;
Crying while I left the property I didn't look back.

'I love you!' I can hear Yoongi call out behind me before I smashed the gate closed.

I need to get to my dad!

I kept on running and running away with tears falling down my cheeks. I loved him and he lied. He lied to protect me but he hurt me more. My father kept this a secret from me my whole life!! Luring my brother into this as well, ruining his life just like my mother.

Almost reaching the hospital my phone rang.

'Sis?' Seunghos voice was shaking. 'No?~' 'He died.' His words fade as my world started to play in slow motion.

I wasn't able to say goodbye.

My hands started to tremble, slowing down with each step I took I dropped my phone making it shatter into a million pieces.

They all lied!

Screaming I could swallow my own pride. I knew what I needed to do.

Roaming through the empty streets I held my broken phone in my hand. I knew it wasn't safe but I didn't care.

Yoongi had called me a thousand times. Jin, Jimin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung, they all had tried to call me.

But when I saw BF/Ns name appear on the cracked screen I faced it, I wanted to talk to her even tho she was with them.

'BF/N~' I said weakly as I answered the phone. 'F/N thank God you are okay! Where are you?' She sounded so concerned I started to cry again. 'He died, BF/N! He died before I reached him!' The other end of the phone grew silent. 'I even broke my Goddamn phone!' Rubbing my eyes I sobbed. 'I am so sorry F/N... Can I please pick you up? I want to know you are okay.'

Blowing my nose into a tissue I answered her back. 'You will see me in a while~ I need to hang up now, I love you.' Hanging up the phone I now know what I needed to do.

I needed to go home.

-
Hey...
Did you expect this ending?

So, this was the last chapter. As you can maybe notice I'm a little sad because this was my "masterpiece". I loved it all the way and I will never regret writing it!!

I started this over two years ago now, somewhere in September-November of 2017 and I remember only being an Army since August 2016.

I really have grown in my writing and learned more about our boys along the way. I really enjoyed this journey with you guys and will never regret becoming an Army because discovering them was the best thing that ever happened to me so with the biggest love of the world thank you!

Now I know some of you will be sad because there won't be any updates anymore...

Well~ as you can see the book ended prettyyyyy bluntly in My opinion so y'all maybe have guessed it already?!

There will be a sequel, a book 2!!!!

I have already finished a few chapters by this time you read it and I will probably start in January 2020. Follow me for updates.

Thank you so much again for all your support, the votes, the comments that made me smile and sometimes even the sweet message you send me! If it wasn't for you guys I would have quit this book a long time ago so a big part of the credits goes out to you!

If you have any questions about the book or the second one coming please do ask. I look really forward to hear what you guys thought of it.

I'm also looking for a video editor that would like to help me with a little something. 😉 If you are interested please comment here or hit me up in a privet message.

I really hope you enjoyed reading it!

I love you, and I will see you soon again.
Hugs and kisses auther~💜

{edited}