Cloud 9 {Chapter 43}

Hii~
Listen to some relaxing piano music if you want as you read this. It suits everything very well.😌

-

I looked at the "corrupted" file and made sure they couldn't look into me anymore.

It wasn't really difficult but it was clever to hide it in what seemed to be corrupted codes.

~A few days later~
Tomorrow we were gonna visit Yoongi's family in Daegu. I couldn't wait to go back to my home town.

The alarm went off and I hear Yoongi turn over to turn it off. 'I'm gonna shower.' I yawned.

Standing up I took my clothes out the drawer and headed inside the bathroom. Turning on the shower I slowly hear the door open. 'Can I join?' Yoongi asked sleepily. I nodded and reached out my hand.

As he closed the door after him he took my hand and kissed it. After that, he hugged my back and kissed my shoulder gently. We looked at each other in the mirror and smiled. 'Let's get undresses. The water is running.' He said as I blushed a little nodding in agreement.

We took off our clothes. I turned my back to him as we did. 'Are you shy?' He asked chuckling. 'Yes.' I said back with a smile. 'We've never seen each other like this before.'

He laughed. 'You mean naked?' I cracked up a little and turned my head to the shower. 'Yes.' I said al flustered.

'Closer your eyes.' He said.

'Okay.' I whispered slowly and closed my eyes. I could hear him walk and stop in front of me. 'Will you give me your hands?' He asked with a tender voice.

I lifted up my hands and smiled as he guided me into the shower. The hot water hit my back and made me relax. Yoongi laid my hands on his chest and stepped closer to me. 'Open your eyes.' He said with his low and tender voice.

Slowly I opened them and looked at his beautiful face. He was showing me his gummy smile.

He laid his hands in my hips. 'You are more than beautiful to me.' He said looking at my body making me shy. He pulled a string of my hair behind my ear and pecked my lips. He looked confident as he looked again.

I, myself was too afraid to look at him. 'I have a surprise for you tonight.' My eyebrows raised in excitement. 'Ohw, what is it?' He smiled. 'We are gonna go to a nice restaurant and after that, we are gonna go to a nice hotel. How does that sound?' He smiled brightly, closing his eyes. 'Yoongi that sounds amazing!' I said hugging him. He danced back a little as he didn't expect me to hug him but he hugged back. I totally forgot that we were naked but I came to a rest with it after a few seconds. He is the man I love after all.

'I'm glad you like it. You remember something right?' He pulled back smirking. 'Yes I do you perv.'

He frowned. 'I meant our 100 days anniversary.' He chuckled and looked at my pink face. 'Who is the pervert now?' He laughed and laid his arms on my shoulders letting his hands hand loosely. I hit his chest lightly and pouted. 'Ya! You're such an-' He stopped me by playfully kissing me. 'But yeah that's gonna happen to tonight.' He smirked as he pulled back.

I loosely lay my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him back into a kiss. As we pulled back I lean my head against his and smile lightly letting out a little giggle.

He cupped my cheeks in his warm palms and pecked my nose. My smile widened, I slowly opened my eyes, not realizing I was looking down. My eyes instantly spread open making me look away as I see his thick members.

He slightly giggled. 'Are you surprised?' He took my chin to face him. I gulped a little as he looked down at me. 'Y-yes.' I say honestly with a shy nod. He smiled and Let go of my chin. 'Don't worry about it.' He smirked and turned me around to rub my back.