Dizzy {Chapter 7}

It was Friday evening and I was packing up my things because Yoongi's men were moving my stuff to the mansion first thing tomorrow. I was looking forward to it. Yoongi meant a lot to me even tho I don't know him that long.

'Hey, come in!' I said to BF/N who came by to help me pack. 'Hey, how are you doing?' She walked into my apartment and hugged me. 'I'm feeling pretty great, you?' We walked further in and fell down on the couch. 'Good good, but the office has been soooo hectic these couple of days. Pff I really miss you there!' She sighed out and leaned closer to me.

When I first moved here she was the first real friend I had. We worked at the same office but when I met Yoongi and the guys I stopped working at the office the day after Yoongi took me out to the beach.

'Hum yeah I'm still sorry for that...' I said laying my hand on the back of my head. 'Nahh don't be! If I could, I would be gone too.' She laughed and took something out of her purse. 'Here for you.' She gave me an envelope with nothing on it.

I looked at her and started opening the envelope. 'A ticket?' I looked at her. 'Yeah it's a reservation ticket for a really fancy restaurant for Sunday night.' She smiled.
'I thought, now that you are gonna move I wanted to know everything about your first night in your new home. It is Friday today so it sounded like a really good idea.
Now I know what you're thinking "we can just eat at home" but I wanted a nice girls night out.' She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.

'That sounds really fun. I can't wait!' I hugged her and smiled. 'I will pick you up if that's okay?' BF/N asked. 'Ow huu, that w-would be kind.' I looked away and tried to hide my angst. "Is that okay with Yoongi tho? I mean with all the guards and that sorta stuff at the mansion." She smiled brightly. 'Great! Now let's go pack!'

The rest of the evening we packed and dance to some music.

We actually fell asleep...

*ringgg!*

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing! 'Yeah, hello?' I asked with a sleepy voice. 'F/N? Are you still asleep?' I hear Yoongi chuckle through the phone. 'Wha-' I sat straight, looked at the clock and saw it was already 11 am. 'Damn..' I mumble.

'Wasn't it the plan to pick up your things at 9:30 am?' I facepalmed slowly so Yoongi couldn't hear. 'Yes indeed, I'm so sorry!' I felt disappointed with myself. 'Hehe no it's ok, we're there in about 30 minutes?' His voice always seemed to cool me down. 'Yes thanks.' I relaxed a bit. 'No problem.'

As Yoongi hung up I sighed. 'Mannn!' I stood up but weirdly I fell to the ground.

'What the-!' I looked at my feet and saw a sleepy BF/N. 'BF/N?!' I frowned as I yelled out her name. "What is she still doing here?

Oh yeah we fell asleep..."

'Ahh~ good morning F/N.' She woke up and yawned. 'What's up?' She asked. 'N-nothing, we need to get up..' As I stood up, I realized something. "She doesn't know I was going to be living with Yoongi! What do I do??!" 'Hey, are you ok? You look pale.' I snapped out of my thought and looked at her. 'I'm ok, just nervous.' I smiled and walked towards the kitchen.

'Do you want me to help you stake boxes in the truck?' BF/N asked while eating her breakfast. 'I do-' before I could finish, my doorbell rings. 'Can you hold on a minute?' I asked as I stud up. After she nodded I went to my front door.

'Good morning F/N.' Yoongi said as I opened the door. 'Good morning... I umm have a tiny problem.' I pinched my thumb and index finger together. 'What is it?' He asked as he looked at me. 'My best friend is hereee and yeahh she doesn't know that I'm moving in with youuu.' I awkwardly looked away. 'Are you kidding me?' He said, I shacked my head no.