I'm not out smarted yet {Chapter 69}

Crying into my hands I faced my back to the gruesome scene I had caused.

'There they are!' I heard a man yelling.

Pulling my knees tighter to my chest I cried harder. "They have found me."

'F/N~' I hear a soft and silent voice reach out to me.

Opening my eyes I looked up.

'Taehyung?'

Yoongi's POV;
~Two weeks earlier~

'YOONGI!' Jin rushed into my office room. Snapping my head up I looked straight at him. 'She has sent me a location!' My eyes widened as I instantly stood up.

'What!?' Running with him to the kitchen I regained faith.

As he sets behind his laptop I stand next to him. When he pointed at the screen I focused on it. 'Do you see that? That's her Icloud! She has set it open so everyone can go in it. And send me a hidden message. Good thing I took a copy of it because it deleted itself afterward.' With an open mouth I sat onto my knees next to Jin. As he let me read the screen it read: "On sea". She didn't have time to write anything else, that's obvious.

'She is on sea?' I looked at Jin as I question it. As confused as me he nodded, then tapped on the location her last uploaded picture was from. At least that's what we assumed.

'Near Japan~' He pointed at it and looked at me.

Standing up I crossed my arms and walked back and forth. 'Call everyone over I'll call Namjoon.' Nodding he took out his phone.

Everyone had arrived, Jin and I were sipping whiskey at the dinner table. 'Boss? What's wrong?' Jungkook looked as he took place next to me. 'We know her location.' I gulped down my drink as his eyes widen. 'We're going to Japan.' I said as they all looked over at Jin who explained. 'She had sent us a message through her Icloud, and because her cloud was set open her photos uploaded trough which I found her location. Well the location where she was when she sends the message.' Ears pointed they listened. 'What did the message say?' Namjoon asked taking place beside Jin.

'"On sea." That's all it said.' Jin looked at Namjoon who was holding his chin. 'I know someone who can get us information.' Standing up I locked my eyes on him.

'Boss? What did he tell you after we left?' Shifting my gaze over to Jimin my eyes got cold.

~Flashback~

Meeting up with him at the warehouse at 11 pm I looked at my watch. 'Any minute now.' Folding my hands together I hear a car pull up.

Standing up I walked outside, without fear.

'WHERE IS SHE!?' He screams. 'I don't know, that's why I called you.' Tilting my head back a little he stopped storming towards me and looked at me. 'Where's your posse?' (Sorry I don't know how to spell it.) Lifting a brow I lifted my hand and signed them over.

'Happy?' I looked annoyed at him as they joined me.

His face cracked up. 'Jack, seungho, Chulsoo? Come here.' Waiting for them to walk alongside him.

I shifted my weight onto my other leg, shoving my hands in my pockets.

'I don't know what you are up to, Yoongi, but you will pay for my daughter.' His anger was firmly building in his voice. Smirking I looked down at the ground in front of me. 'You think I will let her be taken? She was taken by Yeon, do you maybe know anything about this?' Looking up I still smirked, knowing what I was talking about.